𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

CHAPTER THREE: MAGIC-LESS HUMAN

Lilia found himself in an unknown room.

He remembered then he crashed on the river with his dragon form and get carried away by the strong water current. Guess someone saved him from the brink of death there.

Says from the wound located on his head.

He slowly sat up, occasionally wincing at the bruises on him, especially the pain on his head. He then noticed that he was still wearing his clothes that were tattered with blood, except for his robe that was folded neatly and placed on the nightstand beside the bed he was in.

His vermillion eyes scanned everything around him once his vision was fully cleared, some books and papers scattered on the desk and even some on the floor, landscape paintings hang on the wall, but in all, the atmosphere was strangely calm and cozy to him.

Lilia then removed himself from the bed, walking out completely from the room and looking around until he saw a door leading to it that seemed to be the backyard of the house. There he saw a sight of a male with [color] locks, watering the flowers, specifical roses on the little garden. Lilia assumes that he is the one who saves him but he is cautious, he didn't know what would the male's intentions are.

He snapped out from his thoughts when he heard some growling noises coming from near the fence of the backyard where the [color]-rette is. He saw two wild wolves both snarling while the [color]-rette didn't even notice them and just continued what he was doing.

'Did this brat even see the wolves or he's blind?'

Lilia's eyes twitch in annoyance when he saw the male who was about to be eaten by the wolves. "This brat..." He then brought his hands up, casting magic on the wolves successfully scaring them away. He sighed, only to groan when he felt a pain in his head which he leaned on the doorframe.

The wounded male noticed the [color]-rette run over at him and carried him back inside the house, setting him down on a sofa. "I can walk myself you brat." He spat at the male who only pout, sulking a bit by his harsh tone.

Now that Lilia had noticed, the male in front of him was a human, although he didn't see him using magic. Maybe he was a human who can't use magic since he couldn't sense some magic lying on the male.

"Some of your wounds opened up, you should've stayed in the bed..." Lilia watched them take a hold of one of his arms, pressing the cotton that was dipped on medicine on one of his wounds which he winced and snarled at the human in front of him.

"I can heal myself."

"But you can't even stand well earlier..."

Lilia's eyes twitch at the comment which he glared at him.

"Listen here, you lowly human. I don't need your⏤AAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Lilia shouted in pain when pressure was put on his wounds, the flame came out on his mouth. He almost burned the [color]-rette, if it wasn't for the male who tilt his head and face it on the furnace. "If you're going to spit some fire, do it on the furnace." The human nonchalantly said, continuing to aid Lilia's wounds as if nothing happened earlier.

"Y-you imbecile..."

"It's [Name] Rose, not an imbecile."