𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER TEN: MISS FAIRY

The early risers chirping, the morning sun peeking through the clouds, birds going about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, full of the promise of a new beginning.

A small cottage can be found deep in the forest.

The cottage was surrounded by wooden fences that protected the small home, as were the flower bushes, particularly roses, as well as crops of vegetables and fruit. You could see the smoke from the chimney and knew immediately that someone lived there.

A young man is seen strolling around not far from the home, as if he is seeking for anything, or rather a certain reptile.

"Did you see Mr. Snake, Bunny? I hadn't seen him around..."

[Name] muttered aloud while holding up the small animal, which simply shook its head as if they hadn't just tried to toss the snake on the boiling pot due of their minor squabble.

"Perhaps Mr. Snake wouldn't have ran away if you hadn't tried to toss him on the pot..."

[Name] deadpanned, he was there witnessing all that was going on. He might have assumed Mr. Snake ran away because of their small little banter, can it still be called a banter after what Mr. Bunny just did 💀? or Mr. Snake can't stand being around him any longer.

Young Rose pouted at that thought.

Setting the rabbit down on the ground, who subsequently hopped all over the place, [Name] went to look behind the trees and bend slightly looking down on the grass in case he spotted the snake.

"Are you looking for a snake?"

A voice spoke behind the young man's back, causing him to lose his balance as he swiftly turned around his body if it wasn't for a vine with small flowers suddenly appearing and clutching the back of his dress shirt, dangling him off the air like a fox cub being carried off by its mother.

When [Name] was about to squirm free from the vine, his [color] irises widened and sparkled with light once he realized who was standing in front of him, and the brief memories flashed into his memory.

Miss Fairy.

"H-hello Miss Fairy..." [Name] greeted Maleficent shyly, waving his hand a little and still dangling off the air while his scared expression faded and morphed into a bashful one.

"Hello, beasty...I never thought you'd remember me."

Maleficent grinned at the [color]-rette man, who swayed his legs and smiled back at her. The prince she met a long time ago is now an adult and a child at the same time.

"My, my...how are you beasty? We haven't seen one another in years!" Maleficent says, waving her hand, and the vine carefully places the young man on the ground. "I-i'm d-doing good so far Miss Fairy!" [Name] replied, taking the snake, which promptly coiled into his arms once Maleficent handed it to him.

"That's a relief..."

How did he survived in this forest filled with wolves?

Maleficent murmured before glancing at the small cottage. "D-do you want to go inside Miss Fairy? I could offer you some dessert there!" [Name] offered, upon noticing her looking at his home.

"Oh no no, sadly I cannot dear..."

Maleficent shook her head and watched as the young guy in front of him stooped slightly. "There's no need to be upset; I'll pay you a visit next time and have a long conversation with you, dear." She says with a laugh when the young man in front of him nodded cheerfully.

"I'm simply dropping by to let you know that Lilia will be returning to the castle. In case he hasn't told you before," she said, and [Name]'s eyes widened at her words.

'So Miss Fairy is the one that Lilia-san talk about!' Thought [Name].

"Eh? But why hadn't Lilia-san told me of this?" [Name] was puzzled. "That dragon must have forgotten or didn't know how to tell you this." Maleficent sighed. "Or he might be afraid of leaving you. I'm certain of it," she immediately added, noticing a faint blush on [Name]'s cheeks near the corner of his eyes.

"Anyway...I'll head back, and you can tell Lilia that I came here. Take care beasty, always."

"Hehe...i will Miss Fairy!"