𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

CHAPTER NINE: DEPARTURE

A pair of crimson irises glued in the direction where the kitchen was.

Lilia easily caught the sight of the young man who's currently cooking since the kitchen and the small dining table are in one place. His eyes then roam over [Name]'s lanky frame, an apron wrapped around his waist that is secured with a ribbon as his hands were busy making food for the both of them.

"Just wait at the table till the food is ready, Lilia-san. I don't want my precious kitchen to be burned up with your fire. Again."

Lilia grumbled at the words that [Name] said earlier as was told that he just gonna wait on the table.

He vividly remembers the time when he attempted to make dinner and ended up making something that doesn't look edible and could make anyone get food poisoning and how he sneezed out of nowhere which result from a green fire immediately leaving his mouth and instantly burning the kitchen.

He cause a lot of damage and even went to the point where he almost cook the snake since all the ingredients ended up in the trash.

Emergency food: Snake.

'How do I say it?'

Lilia thought as he sighed under his breath. Two nights had passed by after the sudden arrival of Maleficent and he was struggling with how to tell [Name] about his departure, he doesn't want to make [Name] sad and he was worried if something bad happened once he left [Name]'s side.

But of course [Name] doesn't need to know that.

"You're gonna burn a hole if you continue glaring at the table, Lilia-san."

BUMP

Startled, Lilia abruptly look up and only to bumped his forehead to [Name] with a force that took both of them to hold their head in pain.

"Owwwww..."

[Name] leaned away, rubbing his forehead to ease the pain while Lilia groaned in pain and hit [Name] with his hand. "You startled me you brat! Don't do that!" Lilia snarled, feeling the slightly stinging pain on his forehead.

"I'm sorry! It's just that you look so deep in thoughts and I was just worried!" [Name] response, once the pain on his forehead soothes down and leaned back on his seat, watching how the duo-colored hair sorcerer tsked and rolled his eyes at him which he pouts in return.

"No need to worry, there's nothing wrong," Lilia says, glancing at the human across to him in the corner of his eyes, as they began eating.

"So...You're gonna come back at the castle right?" He heard [Name] suddenly said, taking him off guard, and coughed out his food which [Name] immediately handed him a glass of water and quickly gulped it.

"W-what?! How did you know that?" Lilia asked, completely baffled and surprised while [Name] just grinned at him like a child. "Miss fairy told me of course!" [Name] chirped as Lilia broke a sweat. "You mean...Mistress Maleficent?" He said watching how the human nodded.

"Uhuh! She went here earlier in the morning!"