𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: ONCE UPON A DREAM pt

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: ONCE UPON A DREAM pt.2

"We'll just have to kill them right?"

The young prince froze and became numb. What do they mean by that? He thought, beads of cold sweat trickled down his temples as he felt both fear and rage. He glared at the group, who turned to look at him, their faces painted with sinister looks.

"Yes, let's finish the princess first."

No...

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

[Name]'s mind was racing with thoughts as they marched closer to Aurora, who was then thrown down on the ground with a 'thud' and remained there without moving save for her chest heaving up and down, and the sound of his sister's pained coughs sends shudders up [Name]'s spine.

"You must be powerful as the first prince and the next heir to the throne." You must protect your loved ones. You must be the leader of your people and kingdom."

The royal tutor's words reverberated in his ears, and he could detect the evident repulsive tone in every syllable, as if it were venom. He observed as they looked down at him with that expression on their face. After what the royal instructor stated next, he felt sick.

"That's if you had the ability to weild magic. You'll be useless for the rest of your life, to the people and it's kingdom."

'Come now, [Name], get up! STAND UP!' The young prince gritted his teeth in discomfort as he forced himself to stand even though his entire body was on the verge of collapsing. Aurora is his younger sister. She is the only one who stays with him the whole time. He cannot allow them to kill his sister. No one will cause more pain to his sister. No one.

DRIP DRIP DRIP

Black liquid suddenly gushed out of his eyes, onto his cheeks, and then onto the floor, forming a large puddle that subsequently flowed out closer to where his sister and the foes were without their knowledge.

"Br-brother?! Get out here right now⏤ack!" Aurora shouted at her brother with all her power, wanting [Name] to escape and leave without her, before coughing at her words. Aurora pursed her lips. 'Please someoneanyone help me and my brother...' She thought.

If she is unable to survive in the end, let her brother be the one.

"Where did this puddle come from...?" One of them wondered, raising their boots to view the black liquid they had trodden on with the rest of the group.

"Get...away from my sister..."

He murmured, his hands trembling as he dragged the blade across the floor, scraping the floor and drawing their attention. "What the⏤?!" They gasped, diverting their attention to [Name], who everyone knows doesn't have any mana lying within his soul now radiating with mana.

"Isn't he supposed to be magic-less?!" They exclaimed, alarmed. They could feel it. The heavy tension that enveloped the group, stifling them, and in particular the black liquid that appeared to be flowing unabatedly from the prince's [color] eyes, as well as the sound that the black liquid made, which sounded the same as water dripping from a bathroom faucet.

"Did this brat just been pretending⏤ARHHHHHHHH!"

An agonizing scream echoed in the area, the rest of the enemies stared at their companion, horrified at what they had witnessed. They could hear their companion's bone breaking once the young prince raised his hand as the coal like black fog immediately appeared to their companion and covered him entirely.

THUD

The body landed harshly on the ground, motionless. This is bad. This is definitely bad. The group seems to have shared the same thoughts as they immediately sent some attack on the prince only for their attack to be swallowed by the dark mana surrounding the prince like a lightning.

It was no use...

Unless...

Unaware that his mana surrounding him had been affecting him, [Name] gritted his teeth as he saw them heading for Aurora. He sees red. He couldn't help but want to slaughter them.

"Do not touch my sister!" The black liquid that had been on the ground where the enemies were standing suddenly rose into their bodies, covering them completely, and their agonized screams rang in [Name]'s ears as he yelled, his [color] eyes were wide and only coated with malice.

It was an awful sight to witness. The bodies of the attackers, who had been burned alive, quickly dropped to the ground. Their faces were still painted with terrified expressions, and smoke was flowing out of their bodies as their skin was scorched.

The young prince was the only one left standing there as the scent of charred flesh as well as a strong stench of iron hit him.

"I...i killed them..."