𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

CHAPTER TWELVE : OH NO DEAR, NO

"Umm. Take care of yourself while I'm not here, [Name]."

Lilia coughed, and he and [Name] both stood in front of the house. He had everything on him and he was completely healed, so now he had to come back to his own home, leaving [Name] with the bunny and the reptile.

"I will and you also!" [Name] nodded, hugging the rabbit close to him while Lilia nodded and floated through the air as he reached the tousled [color] locks and awkwardly patted them, looking away.

"Uhh... ehem, I, Lilia, thanked you for saving me that time [Name]."

Lilia says, a little flustered, not used to expressing gratitude to someone. Hearing this, [Name]'s eyes shine with happiness, and a faint blush appears on his cheeks. "I-it's my pleasure, Lilia-san!" He stuttered, blushing as Lilia's hand unconsciously rested on the side of his ears, and without thinking, he hugged the bunny in his arms a little, who softly patted his arms while metaphorically rolling their eyes at the two.

"Well, it's time to leave."

Lilia said, snapping out of his trance and leaning away from [Name]. The beautiful emerald green dust slowly surrounded him and stared at [Name], who didn't notice the sad look he had in his face. "I'm really glad that I met you, Lilia-san. Thank you for everything." [Name] grinned at Lilia, who was slowly dissolving.

[Name]...i...i love...you...

Beautiful words went unspoken as he stared at the human, his heart beating unusually fast before he smiled and tilted his head, giving a little bow to the human before leaving a word that brought a skip to the prince's heart and completely leaving the place.

"I am too."

[Name] stared at the spot where Lilia was and sighed, wondering what Lilia was going to say earlier but didn't, before going back to his cottage together with the two animals.

It was quiet until you could hear the faint sound of rustling on the ground, followed by the faint thumps of metal boots running away from the scene, which [Name] and Lilia, as well as the animals, were completely unaware of.

...

THUMP

Lilia's heeled boots landed on the cold bricked floor, as he had now finally arrived at the Moors. He looked around as he started walking, seeing that everything around him hadn't changed since he had gone. Quiet and peaceful.

"Oh, you're back, Lilia."

Maleficent greeted Lilia once she sensed her presence, as she didn't look Lilia's way and just continued to look up to the wall of vines with the tree spirits beside her, both of whom seemed alarmed, as did the faeries.

"Yes, mistress." Lilia replied, walking towards Maleficent's direction. "Watch out, dear." He then raised his hand in the air, swiftly catching the incoming arrow before it could hit him in the head and snapping it in half before glancing at the wall built up with thorns.

"Your command, Mistress?"

He asked, staring at the evil faerie who shook her head. "There's no need." She said this before raising her scepter, and in an instant, emerald green fog covered the sky before falling at a rapid pace outside the wall, and both she and Lilia heard the enemies' bloodcurdling screams.

"Everyone cover!"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"Everyone retreat! Everyone retreat! General's order!"

Their shouts echoed through the wall before Lilia, along with Maleficent, heard the sounds tone down as they finally retreated from attempting to attack and invade the Kingdom of Moors.

"Now that's settled, let's go inside." Lilia heard Maleficent say before going to her side as both of them, along with the three spirits and the faeries, walked inside the castle. They arrived at the throne room not long after, and Maleficent caught a glimpse of Lilia in the corner of her eyes before settling into the throne chair.

"Welcome, Lilia-sama!"

A series of voices greeted him, which he let a grin appear on his face, smiling at the creatures of the Moors, who immediately cheered.

"The audacity of attacking us, again..." Maleficent started. "Anyhow, do you have something to say, Lilia?" Maleficent asked, looking at Lilia, who flinched as the creatures were excused and slowly left the room, seeing that their ruler and the loyal right hand needed to talk in private about a certain thing.

"Mistress, how did you know [Name]? It's as if you knew him longer than I do." Lilia asked, immediately getting into the topic that has been bugging him lately these days, just by recalling what [Name] said, as if Maleficent was there when [Name] was a kid and a prince.

"You're really curious about Beasty, huh, dear?" Maleficent mused, shaking her head in the process before standing up to her throne and walking towards the large paned window, showing the breathtaking sight of the Land of the Moors.

"I know everything about [Name] dear. He wasn't magicless."