Day one

Here goes nothing Florence thought to herself. She got out of her car and walked onto the set of her new movie. Today was just a reading of the script and meeting the cast and crew.

She breathed deeply walking in smoothing out her suit and looking down. She wasn't paying much attention when she ran into someone, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking up." Florence looked up to see Elizabeth Olsen standing in front of her. She stopped talking to try and prevent messing up further.

"Don't worry about it. Your Florence Love right? I'm Lizzie nice to meet you. I'm very excited for this film." Lizzie smiled at Florence. "Uhm yeah, nice to meet you too I'm Florence and I'm excited too." They shook hands and heard someone call everyone over. " Please after you." Lizzie motioned. Florence nodded and walked by smiling.

"Welcome everyone, I'm so happy to be making this movie and we have the incredible opportunity to work with both Florence and Elizabeth. As we all know this movie is based off a book from ten years ago about two women Lilith and Robin who meet and fall in love." The director kept talking.

Lizzie leaned over to Florence bumping shoulders. "I heard that there's a sex scene. But I don't know I haven't read the book." She stood back straight. "There is, I read it when I was younger. Need not worry though you look like a good kisser." Florence winked making Lizzie blush.

"Girls are you still listening? Just because you're the stars doesn't mean that you shouldn't be listening." Florence giggled, "sorry sir." Lizzie said looking to Florence smiling.

The director finished his speech and everyone wandered introducing themselves. Florence and Lizzie landed back with each other after making eye contact from across the room. "Hi I'm Florence nice to meet you." Florence pretend reaching her hand out. "Haha Florence, really though I'm looking forward to this movie. And back to earlier you look like a good kisser too." Florence laughed. "Are you busy tonight would you wanna go get dinner?" Florence asked. "Yeah I'm free let's talk later though I think we're supposed to be heading in there." Lizzie pointed walking away.

Florence followed suite behind heading into the reading room. "Okay everyone take a seat, Lizzie and Florence yours are next to each other at the head of the table over there." The director pointed and they both walked over.

"Well here we go I guess." Florence said. Lizzie widened her eyes then took her seat. "Alright everyone, we're gonna read through the whole script then go back and talk changes. We'll take brakes once an hour for about ten minutes." A woman across the room explained to everyone then took her seat as well.

"Let's begin."  The director said looking to the people that read the action lines.  It finally came time for Florence to read her first lines. "Yeah just these two please." Florence finished her line, though it was simple it was still good to read she then turned to Lizzie who looked up and smiled then turned away to the person talking.

An hour had gone by and it was lunch time then. Everyone walked to an open area and got lunch. Florence sat down at a table by herself and watched the others get food and talk with friends, most of the crew new each other already. Florence sat and ate her salad until most of the people were sitting, nobody dared to sit with the staring actress though because she was the lead role.

Lizzie got out of line and scanned the room seeing Florence all alone so she walked over. "Can I sit here?" Florence looked up from the table. "Huh, oh yeah please." Florence stuttered out. "Are you sitting alone for a reason?" Lizzie asked worriedly. "No, I was toward the front and I got my food then sat down but no one came and sat with me. I don't know why." Florence said picking through her food. "Oh, well I'm sorry, you don't have to worry about that anymore I'll always sit with you." Lizzie smiled and leaned down to see Florence's eyes.