Finally

"No Florence..."

"I don't want a drink I want you." "Oh, um, okay?" Florence looked nervous she didn't know what to do now. Lizzie stared back. "Let's start with this."

Lizzie brought a hand up to Florence's cheek and leaned up a bit. She softly kissed her waiting for Florence to kiss back. Florence placed her hands on Lizzie's waist and pushed her lips into Lizzie more making her smile.

Lizzie flipped them and pushed Florence against the door kissing harder this time. She pushed on Florence again and moved her hands to her waist. She kissed Florence's lips then moved to her ear and bit a little.

Lizzie ran her hands over Florence making her let out a breathless sigh. She leaned her head back as Lizzie moved to her neck. "Let's... go... um... sit" Florence tried to speak in between breaths.

Florence pushed Lizzie forward and guided them to the couch. She sat down pulling Lizzie onto her lap. Florence didn't need anything else, she was happy just kissing and being with Lizzie.

Lizzie pulled Florence's lip out making her whimper like when they first shot their scene together. She found Florence's hem and put her cold hands under rubbing them over her abdomen.

Florence leaned her head back as Lizzie rubbed over her breasts and nipped at her neck. "God, Lizzie," Florence felt out of breath even though she was breathing just fine. Lizzie leaned back and smiled. She pulled the hem of Florence's shirt up and over her head.

Lizzie stared for a second making Florence blush. Lizzie smiled and pulled off her own shirt and leaned back in. "Is this okay?" She asked before going any further. Florence nodded not being able to come up with any words.

Lizzie pulled at Florence's hair trying to deepen their kiss. Florence pushed Lizzie back a bit and moved her hair. She left a burning trail of kisses down her neck nipping occasionally.

Florence un-clipped Lizzie's bra and pulled it off, she sucked at one of Lizzie's breasts and held the other. She grazed over her nipple making Lizzie tilt her head back. Florence moved down her stomach and back up until she reached Lizzie's mouth again.

They fought for dominance, Florence won this time and pushed her tongue into Lizzie's mouth whose moans were dampened by Florence's mouth.

Lizzie trailed her hands down, she fumbled with Florence's belt and broke away from the kiss. "Is this alright." Florence nodded and dove in for another kiss.

Lizzie pulled out her belt and threw it aside while simultaneously unbuttoning Florence's pants. Lizzie stuck her hand in under Florence's underwear.

She rubbed over Florence's clit causing her to moan. Lizzie leaned back and smiling at the state she was in. Lizzie pushed two fingers in and rubbed Florence's clit at the same time.

After about two minutes Lizzie brought Florence to the edge and watched as her climax crashed into her. She let her ride out her high and started to pump them again.

"Oh my god Lizzie, I can't-" Lizzie cut her off and shushed her with her hand. "Don't talk, just enjoy." Lizzie pushed her hand in again. "Close your eyes." Lizzie instructed to Florence, she shut her eyes quickly.

"I want you to imagine me and you," Lizzie used her free hand to draw circles on Florence's chest. "While I'm on your lap, fingers deep inside you as you moan my name. Oh wait that's reality. Now look at me Florence." She opened her eyes and looked at Lizzie who was now holding her chin.

They stared at each other for what felt like forever but was actually short lived. Lizzie hit Florence's g-spot hard making the women at mercy close her eyes. "No, keep them open or I'll stop." Lizzie held Florence tighter.

Florence thought everything felt bigger with her eyes open, she didn't know how long she could last. "Lizzie I can't, it's to much." Florence closed her eyes.

Lizzie pulled her hand out completely leaving Florence right on the verge of full bliss. "Please Lizzie, I'm sorry, I can't it's all so big please I'm begging just make me come again." Florence was about to say something else when Lizzie told her to be quiet.

"Let's go to the bedroom, and if I make you come I get to do what ever I want then okay?" Lizzie quirked an eyebrow then stood up. "Uh yeah, what ever, I swear." Florence stood and led them to the bedroom.

Word Count: 763

I'm leaving you all on a cliff hanger