Dinner

Lizzie pulled into a small parking lot to a restaurant that seemed completely dead. The girls got out of their cars and Florence walked over to Lizzie. "What is this place? It looks empty are they even open?" Florence asked. "Yeah they are, that the best part is no paparazzi and fans just us. Plus the workers know not to tell that I come here. The food is really good!" Lizzie exclaimed.

Florence smiled and went to walk in but tripped on the sidewalk making her fall on her knees. She laughed and Lizzie held her stomach laughing. "Are you okay?" Lizzie asked helping Florence up off the ground. "Yeah, just a scratched palm." Florence laughed with Lizzie as they continued walking.

"I'm gonna call you foozle it means klutz because that's what you are but I mean it in the best way possible. Is that okay?" Florence laughed "yeah that's okay." They linked arms walking in.

"Hi Lizzie we haven't seen you lately how are you?" And older woman asked. "Hi Linny, I'm good this is Florence I came to show her all your amazing foods." Lizzie smiled at the woman making it clear she had known her for while. "Nice to meet you Florence, and Lizzie's not wrong we do have great food."

"Come on." Lizzie said pulling Florence's arm. They sat down in a round corner booth. "What do you recommend since you seem to know this place pretty well?" Florence looked up from the menu watching Lizzie. " well I've tried almost everything but maybe you should try this." Lizzie pulled down the menu and pointed to a dish.

The girls ordered their food and thanked the waitress. "So you said you've read the book, how different is it from the script today?" Lizzie asked trying to make small talk. "Uhm, it's really not that different but I read it a few years ago so I don't remember the whole story, based off today it seemed pretty accurate."

"Are you nervous about filming?" Florence asked taking a sip from her drink. "I mean a little but mostly I'm looking forward to seeing the end movie." Lizzie nodded.

"Here you go girls. Enjoy!" The waitress came back with their food. "See foozle the best part is that their service is fast too." Lizzie smiled. Florence nodded and took a bite.

"Oh my god! Mmh this is so good!" Florence closed her eyes while chewing. "I know right." Lizzie smiled watching her.

Lizzie and Florence talked for while about the movie, their lives, and what they liked. "Hey I really appreciate you coming to dinner, I don't have a lot of friends in the film industry." Lizzie smiled lightly. "What, how could I not come you seem so nice why wouldn't people want to be your friend?" Florence raised an eyebrow.

They continued talking even after they finished eating. "Here Mary," Lizzie handed a woman her card. "Oh Lizzie please let me pay you back." Florence offered pulling her wallet out. "No Florence stop it's just dinner I've got it." Lizzie said grabbing Florence's hand stopping her motions. Florence rolled her eyes and proposed to pay next time.

The girls walked out with their arms linked laughing. "Really this was great thank you for taking me up on my offer. I had a nice time." Florence smiled turning to Elizabeth. "Oh it was my pleasure I had fun with you and I can't wait to make this movie with you."

Lizzie leaned in for a hug and Florence squeezed her back. Florence kissed Lizzie on the cheek making her blush lightly. "Good night Elizabeth." Florence smirked. Lizzie loved the way she said Elizabeth, "night foozle." Florence turned back to her and walked backwards a bit before turning back and waving back.

Lizzie got into her car and rested her head on the steering wheel a grin plastered on her face. She drove home and walked in not knowing what to do with herself.

Lizzie opened her phone and scrolled through the tabloids until a particular one came up.

'Elizabeth Olsen seen with Florence Love kissing her cheek'

Lizzie opened the article seeing multiple pictures. There was one of the kiss, them linking arms, and one where Lizzie helped Florence up off the ground. She wondered how they knew and figured someone found out it was the first day on set then followed them to the restaurant.

' Elizabeth Olsen seems to be getting a little to friendly. Seen here she is holding Florence Love and then eating dinner. Something must have truly been funny because they were seen laughing most of the night.'

Lizzie closed the article and continued scrolling to see of there were anymore.

'Are Florence Love and Elizabeth Olsen more than just friends?'

"Shit"

Word Count: 801