Confession

Florence drove to a nice restaurant with candle lit lights outside. "Wow! This place is beautiful. I feel under dressed." Lizzie faced Florence laughing a bit.
"You look great" Florence reassured her. "Plus the inside isn't as fancy as out here" she gestured her hand around.

"Hi reservation for two under Love," Florence smiled at the hostess. Lizzie quirked an eyebrow that Florence had made a reservation. "Yes, follow me please." The women led them down a spiral staircase to a nice area where only a few people sat.

"Wow this is so nice Florence." Lizzie looked around the room as they sat at a corner booth. "Yeah, um, I thought it would be nice." Florence felt nervous and wasn't sure what to say.

She realized over the last day since the kiss that she didn't just want to pretend. She liked Lizzie as more than a friend. She thought about how Lizzie touched her and her smile and the way she laughed.

It sounded bad but Florence liked their kiss a lot and how Lizzie but her lip to make her whimper and how she touched her boobs. She wanted to be with Lizzie but wasn't sure how.

They made small talk through their appetizers and Florence wanted to tell Lizzie how she felt while Lizzie felt exactly the same. "Lizzie I..." the waiter walked over, "here are your meals ladies. Anything else I can get you?" "No thank you." Florence responded.

As soon as he left Florence looked back at Lizzie who did the same impatience written all across her face. "Lizzie I brought you here because honestly I wanted to talk. The scene yesterday, you know are kiss..." Lizzie nodded, she was confused where this was going but listened.

"Well um, how do I say this... I like you a lot and I don't just want to kiss you for the movie." Florence felt stupid, why did she say that. She could have worded it so much better. "Lizzie I want to be more than friends is what I'm trying to say."

Florence stared at Lizzie for a response. Lizzie sat for a second staring back before she burst into laughter. Florence looked at her confused, did she make a mistake, Lizzie probably didn't feel the same. She ruined everything.

"Florence, you look so nervous." Lizzie continued to laugh. People were starting to look at them. Lizzie took a bite of food making Florence more nervous for the response. "I really like you too." Florence let out a breath of relief. "Seriously?" Lizzie nodded.

"Yes, I've liked you for a while and let's just say that kiss really sealed the deal." Lizzie reached her hand out to Florence. She smiled and grabbed it back. "My place after this?" Florence gained her confidence back and was being bold. Lizzie just nodded.

They were all giggles the rest of dinner, Florence paid and they walked out together side by side. "I'll follow you okay?" Lizzie smiled big. Florence nodded and let go of Lizzie hand after squeezing it lightly.

They drove back to Florence's house and parked in the driveway, both got out and met by the front door.
Florence unlocked the door and they walked in.

"Here I'll take that." Florence took Lizzie's jacket. She walked away to take off her shoes as well. "So do you want a glass of wine or?" Florence and Lizzie still stood next to the front door. "No Florence..."

Word Count: 580