That Scene

"Excuse me," Florence said. She held onto Lizzie waist and slid past her slightly hitting her back as she did so.

Florence had invited Lizzie over for practicing lines and was in the kitchen with her trying to get to the fridge. "Here sorry." Lizzie tried to turn around and move making the situation worse.

Florence continued to hold her waist as she turned around making their faces closer. Lizzie looked away blushing while Florence watched sliding past her.

"Here." Florence handed her a glass of water. She leaned back on the other counter slightly off from opposite of Lizzie. "Are you ready?" Florence asked. "Huh?" Lizzie looked up. "To practice lines?" Florence smiled, "what, oh yeah, sorry."

"Let's start at scene 8 before the first kiss since we're doing that tomorrow," Florence commented. Lizzie nodded and opened her script.

"Robin, hi, I know I said I liked you, but I don't know if I do. I can't have an affair, let alone with a woman." Lizzie said sighing. Florence looked her up and down then put her script down. She knew the lines and wanted to make sure she did.

"Look Lilith you didn't have to show me around town," Florence started walking towards Lizzie. "You were the one who came over here," Florence pushed a finger to Lizzie's chest pushing her back. "You were the one that came here and said you wanted to kiss me, fuck me. I didn't make you do that, it was you, your the one who wants me. So don't blame it on me when you can't do it anymore." Florence backed Lizzie into a wall. Lizzie mumbled her line like the script said to. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you." Florence moved her finger and pushed Lizzie's chin up. Her cheeks were burning red with Florence so close.

"Fuck you Robin." Lizzie paused not sure what to do as they were then supposed to kiss. Florence realized and backed up. "Uh, okay great. We should do a few other scenes I guess." Florence suggested.

They practiced some scenes they would be doing later that day. "Oh it's about 12:00 I guess we should go." Florence said checking her watch. They walked out Florence standing close to Lizzie as she locked the door.

"I'll uh, see you there right?" Florence said holding her keys. "Yeah." Lizzie gave a soft smile.

They each got in their cars and drove to the set. "Long time no see," Lizzie joked. "Haha." Florence fake laughed. "Hey Florence, come on we need you over here." A women pulled her away.

Lizzie stood awkwardly before someone else asked her to come get dressed. Lizzie put on a nice green dress with a coat and a purse. Florence shot a few scenes before getting ready for a scene with Lizzie.

Florence's character was a very out of the blue spontaneous person who did whatever she wanted and wore what she wanted to. So Florence put on pants and a loose shirt even though it wasn't the style back then. The character only wore those clothes in her house though which made Florence confused because she thought they were shooting a scene at a store.

Florence walked to the set looking around to see what Lizzie was wearing in case she knew qhat was going on. She spotted her talking to a stage director telling her what to do. Florence walked over, Lizzie gave her an odd look making it clear she didn't know what was happening either. "Girls, I can tell your confused, we're actually going to film the kiss scene. Do you know the lines?" Florence raised an eyebrow suddenly feeling very nervous. "Oh, um yeah we know the lines." Lizzie answered for Florence too looking at her seeing Florence was incredibly surprised. "Great, take your places then." The director walked away.

"Hey, hey, Florence are you okay? You look nervous." Lizzie asked turning Florence's body toward her. "Yeah," Florence composed herself. "Yes, I'm alright I just figured that would be tomorrow," Florence wasn't sure why she was so nervous, it was just a scene for a movie. She had kissed women before.