First scenes

Florence sat on the parking lot resting her head on the steering wheel. She was hyping herself up to go shoot for the day, Florence knew everyone would be looking at her again seeing that Lizzie and her had made the top of the tabloids again with their little act from last night.

Lizzie parked her car noticing someone was still in theirs next to her she got out only to realize it was Florence who had her head down. Lizzie knocked on the window smiling in.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lizzie leaned on the window ledge once it was fully open. "Yeah I'm good, I saw the articles today about last night with the pictures of me tucking your hair on. I was just trying to prepare for the looks when we walk in." Florence finished still staring down.

"I saw too. Well you have to come in so do you wanna walk with me?" Lizzie leaned back from the window. "Yeah let me just grab my jacket." Florence got out and threw on a long tan trench coat. She walked to the front of the car and linked arms with Lizzie to walk.

All eyes landed on them again as they walked in heading to the dressing rooms for costumes.

An hour later Florence and Lizzie came out in dresses and makeup with their hair in updos. "Girls you look great just step over there and we'll get started."

Florence walked to a set part of a front door and stood behind it while Lizzie took a fake pie in her hands and stood down the street a bit.

"And action." Lizzie walked down the street and knocked on the door. "Hi, can I help you?" Florence said in character. "Good morning I'm Lilith and I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood, I live in that house there." Lizzie smiled even though the pie was getting heavy. "I baked you a pie!" Lizzie handed Florence the dish. "Why thank you, I'm Robin by the way." Florence smiled and leaned on the door frame.

"I know who you are." Lizzie spoke, "I'm not a stalker Lindsey down the street told me, I think you met her yesterday right?" Florence raised an eyebrow looking out to where Lizzie pointed. "Uh yeah, I saw her yesterday morning. Did you want to come in Lilith?" Florence opened the door more. "Oh no, thank you though I must be going. We should have lunch soon though once you and your husband have settled in." Lizzie stepped off the porch. "Actually I live alone but that sounds nice, I'll see you around Lilith."

Lizzie walked off as the camera followed her, she made a face at the fact that the other woman wasn't married. "And cut. Great job. We're gonna have you girls go change into the outfits but Florence is gonna shoot a scene alone before that."

"Okay Lizzie we're ready for you." A man walked up to her about twenty minutes later. The girls stood on the set and got ready. "Action." The director yelled.

Lizzie and Florence hugged and they walked inside Robins home where a tea set was laying out along with some food. "Please sit I'll go get the tea." Lizzie sat on the couch taking off the coat and placing it by her side.

The girls shot a few scenes throughout the day and enjoyed actual lunch together. The day came to an end around seven after a scene at sunset. Everyone gathered their items leaving only a few people left chatting. Florence and Lizzie had talked about leaving together again.

"Florence are you busy on Sunday?" Lizzie turned to her as they walked. "No why?" Florence seemed confused as to why Lizzie wanted hang out on her only day off.

"I figured since were messing with the paparazzi we could go big with a bang. I have a last minute red carpet event and wondered if you would come as my friend just for fun." Lizzie asked feeling kind of awkward waiting for a response. "Sure, I'll go. Can I wear a suit or does it have to be a dress?" Florence much preferred suits but didn't mind dresses either.

"You can wear a suit I'm gonna be wearing a sheer top with a green bralette underneath with a suit on top." Lizzie stopped walking at her car. "Thank you for agreeing, I didn't really want to go but it'll be better with you. Plus I love getting back at the paparazzi." Lizzie smiled. "Of course, I'm looking forward to it." Florence hugged Lizzie and wished her a good night leaving it at that then walking away.

Florence arrived home and opened a bottle of champagne pulling the cork out with her mouth. She took a seat on her couch and opened Netflix putting on a new movie. She was excited for Sunday now and wanted to see how the public would react. Then the thoughts of who would she get ready with popped up.

Foozle (flo):  hey, I just thought about Sunday, where are you gonna get ready because I don't have anyone?

Elizabeth: thanks for reminding me you can come with me to a hotel a few hours earlier and we'll get ready together.

Foozle (flo): are you sure that's okay? I don't want to step on your toes.

Elizabeth: of course it is or else I wouldn't have mentioned it. Talk to you tomorrow foozle <3

Foozle (flo): night ;)

Florence smiled happy that she would be getting ready with Lizzie.

Word count: 946

A/N:
Sorry this one isn't as long but I'm working on the next part.