Part 1

Bright green eyes, green as the grass on a sunny day, staring at him. The cold wind ruffled white fur that can be spotted if she wasn't shrouded in the dark bushes. Those eyes hold intrigues, care, and strength that watch the boy fall on his ass by the black canine across her.

She knows full well who the black dog is but even with his launch toward him, she can feel her lips pull upward revealing clean white fangs. Fangs that can bite, rip and snarl in the face of danger. Any danger that would befall him, her mate, will be torn to shreds if she didn't have decided not to fight this night. Mates. A true match, given, if he accepts her in any way he thinks. He can be her master, she can be his pet other than that white owl of his. Hedwig is kind and also has some motherly sense to her but right now isn't the time to talk about that bird.

Ear pull back, flat against her white fur with such loud honking of a horn. A big blue wizard night bus pulls up and nearly runs over Harry. He stands and that is the time to approach the boy, her master, and mate. Soft black paws step on the cold wet ground toward the boy. Her fur is brushed by the bush leaves and tiny branches as she reveals herself. He is too distracted by looking out for that black dog. She creeps close and sits near the boy's trunk.

"Oh, is this animal with you?" The night bus male, Stan asks her master. In return, he looks back, his green eyes that match the vast forest of Hogwarts gaze into her grass green orbs.

"Uh, hi." He walks over a little shaken by the dog and the bus event. She stays calm and lowers her tail to the ground, she lays her behind pressed on the gravel.

 She lets out a small arghf showing she means no harm and is greeting her mate. Harry reaches his hand out and lays it gently, with a slight shake of his nerves being still scared, on her scalp. The pressure on her scalp is soft but it eases all cold wet drops of the night dew.

"Yeah, I guess she is." He glances down underneath her pellet to make sure the she-wolf is female and she doesn't shy her tail to cover her parts. She takes a step forward to raise her behind back up ready to go where he is going.

"Well, come on, let's not wait for the grass to grow." Harry steps to take his bag but Stan tells him he got it. Harry steps on the bus looking at Stan then at the wolf. She moves forward and hops on with two paws at a time and then moves on into the bus with her mate following her.

"Move on, move on, move on." Stan ushers both of them to the end. 

The she-wolf leans back on her haunches before leaping on the soft white-covered bed. Twirling and circling twice around, she lays on her stomach but leans more on her left side near where her mate sits.

"Take it away earn." Stan knocks on the glass to the driver and soon they are off.

The she-wolf makes no motion of being afraid of the thrust. Such strength and wise calming nature flow from her to her mate, calming him a tad but Harry keeps hold of the pole to his left. His right hand lay on the soft female pellet to keep her on the bed with him.

"Does your female have a name?" Stan asks not seeing a collar on the wolf.

"Uh, we just met so I haven't thought of one yet." The female tilts her left ear toward him, her eyes glance at him that is gazing right back, and then she resumes looking outside the glass window the lights flowing by of the street.

All those vehicles rushing with the speed of the bus remains to be invisible at such meters of driving. This she-wolf has taken such extreme driving busses of the magical world before so the speed is second nature in enduring. Can't say the same by her mate who gets jostles and tightens his grip on the pole and on her.

"Um, who is that? That man?" Harry asks seeing a crazy man on the front page of the daily prophet Stan is reading in. The she-wolf glances again and recognizes such a man. Sirius Black an animagus that nobody knows what animal it turns into. Alas, she knows though, may not see the transformation but the scents are familiar.