Part 15

I look behind me to Harry calling my name up the hill. Sirius mentioned he is in that shack, I can also smell Lupin in there too. Must be having a tea party. I growl under my breath at the shack.

"Moonlight! Come over here now! Please!" Harry's voice turns from happy to fearful. Take that as my cue to go. Turning and running up over to Harry. He kneels down and wraps his arms around my neck. "Please don't ever do that again." He pleads in my ear.

"Gosh Harry, she wasn't going to leave forever. She is a wolf, she must have smelt a dead animal or something that she was curious. Calm down mate." Ron reassures Harry but I know it is useless. Our bond is nearly complete, just need to mark each other and uh... clear throat....mate.

"Well, I certainly will once she has this." Hermione gasps seeing the circular object in Harry's hands.

"You got her a collar. Harry, don't you think....do you think she will like it? I mean, well, she is..."

"Hermione, Moonlight herself chose this collar." Harry glares at the witch before relaxing his features. "Besides, she is certainly my wolf now. Not even Malfoy is going to get her from me. Right girl?"

I grunt before shaking my fur once more and stand awaiting for the strap to go around my neck. Harry unclasps the buckle, slips it around my massive head before tightening it and letting go. I sit back down making them admire the collar on me.

"Wow, mate. Moonlight sure knows how to accessorize." Ron exclaims eyes widening.

My eyelids lower as a yawn lifts up and out of my gaping jaws. Shaking my head once more, I move to a large rock, hopping on it and curling over it. Yawning once more, I allow sleep to fall upon me. 

"Moonlight?"

"Must be tired, poor thing. C'mon Harry. she will be fine besides we can look around before coming back and she will be here just like we never left." Hermione sympathizes.

I hear faintly Harry sigh, his hand patting my head before sleep overtakes me. His petting my fur always calms me and this time lures sleep to overtake me fully.

.

.

.

I shake my head and leave the room. I exit the bub and head immediately to the forest wanting Moonlight's presence to curl too. I don't make it and just sit on a rock in the middle of the woods. Ron and Hermione find me. Hermy is the one to come forth and kneel by my side as tears run down my face.

"Harry, what happened?" She whispers softly.

"He was their friend and he betrayed them. He was their friend!" I cry out angry and sad. "I hope he finds me. Because when he does, I'm gonna be ready! When he does, I'm gonna kill him!" 

"C'mon mate, lets go get Moonlight and get back to the castle." I nod and we head over to where we left Moonlight. Huh! Where is she?

"Moonlight!?" I call. My heart begins to crack, no. Please don't do this again? "MOONLIGHT!?"

"Moonlight!" Hermy and Ron call as well.

One minute.

.

.

.

five minutes.

.

.

.

Ten minutes.

"Harry she is not here." Hermy sighs.