Part 19

Knowing that I made a good and safe appearance, I get up to leave. Time to go save my mate. Dinner will resume for the next hour which gives me plenty of time to get to Dumbledore's study. I read some more about floo powder and learned from the last time I used it.

Speak clearly, keep elbows tucked in, and remain calm. Also, need to be quick in order for nobody to stop my travel. A simple spell can stop me from getting to where I need to be and I am not taking that chance. There is also a chance I must take. The floo on Hogwarts can not work unless given permission. Just like how nobody can apparate in or out of Hogwarts, the floo can be the same thing. I have to try. At least I am doing something unlike everyone else just twiddling their thumbs and looking the other way.

"Hey, Fawkes." I greet before going quickly to the fireplace. Grabbing some floo, I enter the empty space. Fire in my soul and heart, I shout. "Azkaban prison!"

The green flames swallow me whole. I open my eyes but see I haven't gone anywhere. Glaring at the person responsible for stopping me to go where I need to go. I step out with my wand at the ready. Damn it, how did he get here so fast? He was in the hall, everyone was!

"Harry, what are you doing?" Dumbledore asks worry in his eyes. His long elder wand in his grasp pointing at his shoes.

"I am getting my wolf back. Since you gits refuse to do so, I am taking the task upon myself to get her. Alas, since you are here Minister Crouch, I would like Moonlight back now if you don't mind." I look over to the man who took my mate away.

"Moonlight?" Barty looks to the windows outside. I hold back the snort, he is so stupid! but alas, he doesn't know the name I have given my mate. I remember Malfoy calls her Alpha so the minister thinks that is her name which isn't.

"The wolf which you have wrongly accused of being a criminal, lying under a spell in Azkaban. Malfoy calls her Alpha but her real name which I have given her is Moonlight." Barty's eyes widen remembering the white wolf.

"Harry, the wolf is not a simple wolf. She is a werewolf! She is dangerous." Hermione stands by Dumbledore's side. Of course, she would be here. She never misses out on any action involving politics or anything dealing with me. Loves keeping a chain on my neck. The image of Moonlight with the chain on her ruffles some of my nerves.

"I don't care what you think she is, who you think she was, what blood type she is. I. Want. Her. Back. Now! Do you not understand that?!" I ask, my magic flaring and casting a powerful shield around me to keep teachers from firing spells to stop me. Many professors gawk at the powerful magic I just used and guard myself with. Moonlight would be proud.

"Harry! Don't be ridiculous!" Dumbledore scolds me.

"I am not a Boggart professor. I am a wizard who is mated with that wolf which you have sent to prison without even a trial! Just like you did to my godfather Sirius Black! Just like how you wrongly turned a blind eye when my parents were killed by Voldemort! Just how much more wrong will you do to keep me at your side like a little lost sheep!? I am still waiting, Minister, for Moonlight to appear back in this school and handed over to me to whom she rightfully belongs."

"P-Potter y-you...are a-asking such r-rash things. That wolf nearly tried to kill me. She is a monster. A murderer has no right to a trial. Besides a beast like that should be dead rather inprisoned. such beast like werewolves had been decreaded to be killed when found. This female whether tame or not will not be let out." Barty stutters baffled by my attitude toward him. I glare at him before shooting a strong killing curse at his feet. The professors jump in surprise.

"I certainly am not doing anything rash. It is a simple thing to do. Retrieve the white wolf from Azkaban and bring her back here to me. Are you incapable of doing such a simple task? If not then I think you are the real monster. I also know the rightful laws that you have placed on her kind but alas she was a forced shifter. She never joined anyones side but my own." Gasps fly around the room.