Part 11

"Who is she?"

"Don't know but she is gorgeous."

"I didn't know Harry is dating anybody."

"Um, where is Moonlight?" The guys in the room wake Harry up with their questions.

Keeping his eyes closed, his left arm tightens around the soft slim waist of someone he is spooning. Pulling the warmth some more into him, he digs his nose into soft earthy hair. His lips caress a spot on the figures shoulder. 

"Harry! Harry, wake up mate." Ron voice pulls him to graon awake. Do they have to interupt him enjoyng who ever is in his embrace.

"Ron, what is it?" Harry gruff sleepy voice calls out to his friend. 

"Um, do you know who is in your arms?" Harry eyes open registering his best mate words. Narrowing his eybrows he lifts his head away from the soft hair and look over. A sleeping angel face greets his vision deep asleep. Flashes of what happened last night flies around his skull.

"Um, yeah, she is a friend." Harry lifts his upper body up but keep the covers over his lower half. a certain flashing memory stains his mind and he blushes.

"uh-huh, yeah...a friend who is naked in bed with you." Sean sasses. Harry looks to his left and see all the boys in the dormitory surrounding his bed.

"Whatever, can you give me some privacy and her too?" Harry asks in slight defense.

"Sure, just try not to miss breakfast or we might slip you have a lady friend which you keep having fun in your bed." Sean teases and gets a pillow hurled at his head but he misses it by an inch.

"Yeah got it." The boys chuckling leaves. Ron with a solemn look on his face pulls the gawking with curious eyes Neville out of the room.

"Are they gone?" Harry's head spins to the girl in his arms.

"how long have you been awake?!" He raises his voice in alarm. Both hiss at the loudness.

"Ever since I smelt the boys surrounding the bed and nearly suffocating your scent with theirs." Green eyes open and look up at him. "Good morning by the way."

"Morning. Did we really?..." Harry trails off not knowing what happened last night. a lot has happened which keeps him getting confused about what is real and what is not.

"Yeah and..." She shifts around still under his arm that wraps around her to keep her from falling off. she lifts her upper body, tilting her head to the side, and gives him a peck on the lips. "..it is called mating sweetheart."

Moonlight slides out from the covers, her bare buttcheeks in Harry's view. 'That is a nice view i can wake up to.' Harry thinks in his mind as a white light glows off her skin. The human form turns and shifts till the familiar motherly white wolf is standing in the spot.

"Do you have to?" Harry's first thought blurts out of his mouth with disappointment. Moonlight turns and trots to the bed. she jumps her front paws on the bed covers.

"Yes. It is for your sake and mine plus I can't have anybody believing that I have returned back human or else real danger will occur. Much more danger than Sirius Black on your case." The mention of the criminal pushed Harry onto his back with a loud whiny groan.

"Come on, you have to get up and convince the boys that the girl is nobody important." Moonlight clamps her teeth on the covers and pulls to the base of the bed, revealing the boys' naked form underneath.

"God that is cold." Harry curls in himself.

"Then get dressed." Moonlight clipped tone doesn't help Harry need to stay in bed.

"Fine." He sighs getting up and getting ready. The white wolf sitting on her butt waiting by the door.

They head off once the boy has washed and they head to the great hall. whispers and murmurs fly about already of Harry dating and losing his virginity to a mystery girl. Sean already pouring tons of nonsense to his fellow Gryffindors.

"Harry is it true? Who is she?" Some boys ask as he and Moonlight walk between the tables.

Harry simply ignores them and sits by Hermione fidgeting body and Ron scoffing down food like a huge hungry animal. Moonlight growls at Hermione as she jumps on the table seat. Harry pets the wolf fur behind her head to calm her before he begins to eat with thousand of people asking him the same thing. who is it that he fucked? Well, he won't say because whatever he does say, his words will be twisted around.

"Hey Potter, mind if I have your girl for a test run to see who is better in bed." Malfoy's voice rings behind him. Anger flashes in his veins but it is cooled off when Moonlight bark at the git echoes.

"Argh, get off you bloody beast!" Harry looks down behind him to see Moonlight on top of a withering Malfoy growling. Flashing and snapping her fangs, Malfoy closes his eyes.

"Moonlight, let us go." Her eyes look at the male leave his still-filled plate on the table and leaves. Moonlight growling in warning snaps at the boy that tried to separate her and her mate one final time before running off to the boy's side.

"Don't listen to him, Harry. He is pathetic and I would never leave your side." Moonlight had to say something to keep him from leaving her. She too has gotten possessive with her mate. 

The students all rush up the stairs and see a devastating sight. The fat lady is gone! Harry looks at the torn portrait and then down to Moonlight. she lifts her nose and sniffs the scent. Sirius! Growling at the claw marks, harry receives all the info he needs to know it is Sirius.

"Make way for the headmaster." Dumbledore pushes through and looks at the portrait.

"Filtch, call the ghosts to search for the fat lady."

"No need headmaster, she is up there." Everyone moves to the portrait of a hippopotamus-eating grass with the fat lady cowering behind it.

"Young lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asks gently to the whimpering woman.

"Black as dark as his name and his soul. It is him, headmaster. Sirius Black in the castle. Ah!" She says before crying and cowering once more.

"Everyone to the great hall!" The students have been brought to the great hall and already blankets and floor beds laid out for the students to stay while the professors search the grounds.

Harry staring at nothing in particular rakes his hand over and over on Moonlight's back. He is pondering over how he is able to get into the castle while Moonlight is in deep thought as well. How could that ragged dog even get into the castle? He is truly foolish in making way into the castle but for what? She has to know but will wait till the time is right to leave Harry's side.

Leaving Harry's side won't be easy though. They bonded and completed their mating season and the last time she left his side, Hermione was putting him into a panic and she had to reveal herself. Moonlight growls not admiring the situation at all. Perhaps leaving Harry's side never will happen if things turn for the worse with her gone.

Moonlight lowers her head down to sleep as the moon lifts into the sky outside and everyone settles to sleep. harry noticing the actions follows and lays down on his back, hand still on Moonlight fur. She being there in either form relieves the stress that is swirling within his chest.

"Glad you are here and safe Moonlight," Harry whispers as sleep over takes him.