Part 5

At dinner where there are no more classes, a single young inquisitive witch from Gryffindor walks into the library. This witch has long brown curly hair and a pensive look on her face. She could always ask a professor but first she herself must search about the wolf.

She begins to search about werewolves that match the description. Nothing, although the name Fenrir Greyback is one name that earns the attention of the witch. something in her gut tells her that this werewolf is linked with Moonlight.

'Fenrir Greyback is, perhaps, the most savage werewolf alive today. He regards it as his mission in life to bite and to conta­minate as many people as possible; he wants to create enough were­wolves to overcome the wizards. Voldemort has promised him prey in return for his services. Greyback specializes in children... Bite them young, he says, and raise them away from their parents, raise them to hate normal wizards.'

Hermione reads and nearly gasps at the info. She reads on needing to find out something that can help her knowledge about Moonlight.

'Is infamous for his savagery and preference for attacking children. He is a leader in his community and strived to infect as many people as possible, hoping to build an army strong enough to eventually take over the wizarding world. Among those he has changed was a female warrior witch, strong, wise, and also known to survive the bite Fenrir tried to mark her as his won mate but she has refused him countless times, once nearly slashing him and killing the alpha.'

Hermione reads on finding the witch more interesting.

'This female location is unknown, werewolf form unknown, name unknown but one thing we know for a fact is Greyback named her 'The Wild White Warrior'. With werewolf genes and venom in this witch form, wand been lost, this warrior can be a danger more so than you-know-who'.

Hermione closes the book, eyes wide and mind-boggled but alert. Could this white wolf be the witch, can she be a werewolf hiding to kill Harry when he least expects it? Harry needs to know, the young witch gets up from the table but stops.

Harry would never believe me because there is no proof and also no werewolf would dare enter Hogwarts would they. Hermione Granger didn't know what to do but she for sure is going to keep an eye on the white wolf.

She heads to speak to someone about this at least for them to have knowledge. Dumbledore comes to mind even professor McGonagall but there is one person more knowledgeable about creatures and that would be Hagrid. 

'Just hope this is the right thing to do' she thinks before heading down to Hagrid hut.

Meanwhile, a young male wizard is lying in the bathtub, naked in a mass of warm water and mind relaxing. the other boys have gone to bed and Moonlight...well she is sitting near the bathtub watching Harry.

"I don't get it though," Harry begins to speak to the wolf. "The moment we met, it is like we know each other for eternity, like a long-lost friend that I never want to let go of anymore. You pull so many things in me I...I can't explain." Harry huffs in confusion. The first few days Harry pushed the feelings and situation at the side to concentrate on school but now, it is just the two of them.

A full moon shines in as the dark grey clouds move on. Its rays hit the darkroom lit with a few candles and its light shines on the wolf. Her green eyes gazed at Harry with a vacant expression. Passive emotion swirls in those green grass eyes. Harry never questioned about the eye color before but now it begins to tug in his brain.

"You aren't a normal wolf are you?" Harry asks, whispering almost in disappointment.

Moonlight as he has called her whines softly and huffs through her snout. The wolf's heart clenches hearing the sadness in her mate's voice. She wishes she can just turn human or at least have a voice to speak to him and explain to him what he is to her.

"Were you human once?" Harry asks curiously somehow knowing the huff was a yes.

Moonlight moves forward slightly to lean her head on the white smooth tub. She exposes her deep emotion, the feeling of hardship, loneliness, pain, and also slight faith all will be okay in the next moments. 

A slow whine howl flows out of her muzzle to answer the boy's question. memories she fought to bite back in her scull rush and swirl-free in its glass ball. The person, the werewolf biting her, makes her a creature that only can change back through mating. She has fought and ran as far as she could to escape that male, the alpha that changed her and charged that wolf gene in her with fire that will never leave and be put off.

The fighting got her wolf to emerge, evolving its form and sucking the magic from her veins to cast her human form deep in its head and allow this furry mass to escape its cage of skin. Mortal witch, she was, hard truth she has accepted, and now wolf forever till her mate marks her and makes her the breeding bitch the alpha wanted to claim her to be.

Harry watches the wolf's eyes glaze in memory. Probably to something of her past. Harry's heart clenches hoping he did not take her to a dark place. He leans forward and places a hand on her head petting her out of her memories.

"I'm sorry girl for prying. You have a lot of time to tell me when you are ready." Getting cleaned up, they head out of the bathroom and into bed. Moonlight lays beside Harry enjoying the arm going around her like a blanket. "Goodnight."