The Hero Path

Hawks POV:

The days I've spent alone were long and difficult. You would think I was use to it but no...

I felt trapped as if I was in cage unable to spread my wings like I was born to. But that one person helped lift my feathers when I need it the most.

At a very young age, I always wanted to be a hero but not #1. I idolize Endeavor over anyone else always holding on to my figure of him like a stuff animal.

Dad was abusive, cold hearted, and always left for long periods of time. Mom acted like I didn't exist and never really cared much about me.

I wasn't scared or crying I just watched as everything around me crumbled before my eyes. Holding the figure I loved so much watching the smoke rise to the air as the ground was crushed around me but then I saw him.

Endeavor

I was frozen in place that my hero was right before my eyes, a sense of warmth and care washed over me as I could only stare in awe. I soon collapsed from the fumes in the air and when I woke up my mom was no where to be seen.

"Where am I?" I thought as I could only see blinding white lights that made my wings twitch uncomfortably.

"Good your finally awake" said a woman that looked like a nurse. Oh I'm at the hospital but who brought me here.

"You feeling better sweetie?" She said with the smile writing down on her clip board. "I'll go get your mom and the doctor don't try to move just yet." All I did was nod as talking felt like a chore.

Soon later, a women who I didn't recognize and a doctor came in the room.

"Well he seems to be in stable condition and he'll be able to leave by tomorrow morning." The doctor said telling the random lady who I stared at. I didn't really care where mom was she probably left just like dad. It's not like I want to go home anyways.

"Thank you doctor you may leave now" the lady said as the doctor soon got up and left closing the door.

Now it was just me and her

"Hello there Keigo it's very nice to meet you." She said with a small smile. I continued to stare at her in silence waiting to find out what she wanted.

"I'm the head of the Hero Safety Commission and we wanted to offer you the opportunity to join us. We know your home life isn't the best and we believe that your quirk would improve hero society for the better." My emotionless expression soon turned into interest. I nod listening to every small detail.

"You will be provided with personal training, academics, and housing by the commission but after your middle school years you will focus only on training and leave school and leave the name Tamaki Keigo behind" she said in a serious tone.

"Now do we have a deal?" She said already knowing I would accept. What kind of kid would refuse this opportunity right?

"I'll do it" I said not knowing the pros and cons of the situation. In my naive mind at the time the only thing I was thinking about was the word hero.

She smiled but not at me... but to herself.

"Good I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Keigo" She said walking out as I hear the echoing sound of her heels clicking through the hallway.

I'll finally be like Endeavor

My hero

Word count: 630

*This is only part one, part two will be up either tomorrow or the following day hope you enjoyed this chapter happy to be back ^^*