Overthinking

Keigo's POV:

I can't believe I just flew away from her.

I'm such a idiot.

But I think she deserves to know why I left all those years ago.

But what if it hurts her?

Stop being selfish it's wrong to hide this from her. (Y/N) deserves the world, not a liar.

I kept running different scenarios through my head on how (Y/N) would react but all I could come up with is her feeling disappointed.

Damn this is tearing me up.

As I landed back on the balcony I couldn't shake off the fear and anxiety that's was building up.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the basket of food.

I may have gotten a little bit too excited and forgot about it.

I walked to the balcony and flew back, all could think about is how should I tell (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV:

How do I apologize to him?

What if he's mad at me and doesn't want to be with me after all?

No he loves me just as much as I love him I'm overthinking this. But what's the reason? Keigo soon landed in front of me holding a basket while smiling.

"Sorry I took so long." He said sounding nervous? Come on Keigo what's going on.

"It's fine anyways what's in the basket?" I asked turning my attention towards it.

"I made us bentos." He said handing me one of out of the basket. I opened it up and it was the exact same as the ones I made him in middle school. I started to laugh and felt his eyes on me.

"I can't believe I'm receiving a bento from you sorry I didn't mean to laugh." I said smiling at the bento but then saw Keigo grab my chopsticks.

"What are you-" I was cut off as he started to feed me!?! I pulled away from him blushing madly and then heard him laugh.

"Your so cute you know that." He said still laughing. I then snatched the chopsticks out of his hand and picked up a piece of fried chicken and shoved it in his mouth.

He started smiling while chewing and then finally grabbed his own bento and started eating.

We both finished eating and I wanted to ask him about early. But then Keigo pulled out something from the basket.

A chocolate bar?.

"Chicky close your eyes for me." He said with a seductive tone.

"Stick out your tongue." He said I felt my face heat up and got confused on what was going on, but I still listened.

I tasted the piece of chocolate in my mouth but before I could say anything Keigo kissed me and pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around me.

Being with Keigo is truly the sweetest sin of all. I pulled away for air and stared into his golden eyes.

"What was that for?" I said blushing when I realized that I'm still sitting in his lap.

"I wanted dessert early" he said licking his lips.

I blushed extremely hard and couldn't speak and Keigo was just smirking at me all proud of himself.

"You can open the bag now (Y/N)" he said eating the rest of the chocolate bar.

It was his old notebook from 7th grade and a picture of me smiling infront of the cherry blossoms at our old school.

"Aww when did you take this picture? I asked smiling in his lap.

"The day before I left" he said in a sorrow tone the made me hug him instantly.

*Night time at the beach*

"Hey Big Bird" I said still sitting in his lap while his wings are wrapped around me.

"Yes Chicky" he said putting his face deeper into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I've said anything to upset you please tell me what I said wrong so I don't do it again." I said in a sad tone, I felt his head rise up from my shoulder.

"What?" He said confused which I didn't expect.

"Chicky you didn't do wrong anything wrong but there's something I need to tell you." He said holding my hand.

Is he shaking?

"What is it Keigo you can tell me anything you know that." I said with concern.

"It's the reason why I left before high school." He said trying his best to form words.

"No matter what the reason is it won't change my feelings for you." I said putting my other hand on his cheek.

"Thank you (Y/N)" He said kissing my hand, Keigo I'll always love you no matter what.

*I hope you enjoyed the chapter the next one will cover Hawks backstory*

Word Count: 786