A Red Feather

*Nutella here!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter thanks for your support*

(Y/N) POV:

It's been 5 years already.

How is this even possible?

Will I ever see him again?

No, of course I'll see him, he promised and he's very lied to me.

But when?

My eyes started to water and before I knew it tears were falling down my face as my eyes were getting more and more puffy and red.

"Stop crying he'll come back eventually don't you dare lose faith in him." I told myself trying to hold back the rest of my tears.

I got out of bed trying my hardest to pull myself back together and did my usual routine. I changed into my hero costume and made my way to the agency.

How did I come to the conclusion that I wanted to become a hero?

The answer was Keigo of course.

On his last day he told me how he wanted to become a hero just like Endeavor, and I wanted to be one too but I didn't really think my quirk was suited for the job. After he left I thought that if I became a hero we would have a better chance of meeting again.

So I took the entrance exam for UA and made it into the hero course and from then on I started my own agency and became the illusion hero: Loki. I didn't expect to actually be ranked the #3 hero but some how it turned out that way.

As I continued my way to the agency I decided to patrol the area, on my way there I noticed a red feather flying past me. I quickly followed it without a second thought.

Could it really be him?

There's no way?

As I kept running flashbacks of Keigo rushed through my head. If this is really him what do I even say?

No, (Y/N) this is Keigo I doubt he's any different then before.

The feather soon stopped and I noticed that I was in a empty alleyway the feather started pointing behind me I quickly stopped and once I turned around a giant gust of wind flew in my face.

"Sorry about that I hope I didn't scare yo- ." He stopped mid sentence and stared into my (E/C) orbs. Before he could even move a step I ran up to him and hugged him while feeling tears running down my face once again.

"I missed you so much Big Bird I thought you would never come back to me" I said burying my face deeper into his chest. He was stunned and didn't know what to say to me but gently hugged me as if I would shatter if he did anything else.

"A promise is a promise Baby Bird I could never lie to you, I'm so sorry for taking so long." He said sounding happy but I could still sense guilt in his voice.

"Don't be I'm just happy your here. Those 5 years were worth the wait." I pulled away from him and started asking him a bunch of questions till we started talking about hero work.

"What's your hero name?" I asked him, for some reason he looked at me surprised.

"You really don't know what my hero name is that's surprising and here I thought my Chicky was a stalker." He said while giving his signature smirk as I pulled a feather off of his wing.

"I never was a stalker dumb chicken, and why is it so weird that I don't know your hero name?" I asked with full confusion and curiosity.

"I mean I'm kinda the second greatest hero in all of Japan right now." He said acting like it wasn't a big deal which made me roll my eyes.