Surprise Date

(Y/N) POV:

As I was finally waking up I slowly realized that I wasn't in my room, and I'm still in my dress but my shoes and makeup are off?

Keigo soon walked in shirtless and made his way towards his dresser that he didn't even notice that I was awake.

Wait did we do something?!? No of course we didn't but what if we did the-.

"Yayyyy my Baby Bird is checking me out I've waited so long for this!!!" He said out of no where which made me bury my face in a pillow.

"I was not and why are you in here?" I said still not fully awake.

"Well Chicky this is my room and my house." He said smiling at me knowing I couldn't argue with him.

"J-just put a shirt on already." I eternally cursed myself for stuttering like a fucking idiot. Another thought soon came to my mind I didn't have anything to wear.

"Keigo I have nothing to wear today and this dress isn't really comfortable." I said which caught his attention.

"Well then I guess you'll just have to be naked for the rest of the day." He said with a smirk across his face. I quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"I'm kidding Chicky calm down I brought you clothes from your house." He said laughing at me which made me worry.

"Stop being a pervert or I'll break up with you." I said glaring at him with annoyance.

"So we're dating I didn't know we are official already can we get married next week?" He said walking towards me still shirtless.

"Don't be stupid I'm not marrying you yet." I said quickly regretting the words that fell out of my mouth.

"Yet? I'll wait as long as it takes." He said while blowing on my ear. I quickly got up and fell to the floor.

"Okay I'm going to get ready now uhmm were's the bathroom again." I said getting up from the floor trying to hide my red face which only caused him more amusement.

"Down the hall to your left." He said walking into his closet going through his enormous amount of clothes.

I wonder what he's looking for? I thought as I made my way to the bathroom. I did my usual routine and got dressed in what was a (F/C) swimsuit with a white hoodie to go with and some (F/C) sandals to match.

Wait are we going to the beach or am I just being tricked by that dumb chicken to wear this.

As I started walking back to Keigo's room actually more like stomping I stopped when I noticed he was wearing a white button up shirt with the first two buttons undone and gray swim trunks.

"Are we doing a photo shoot or are we going to the beach because I can't tell at this point."

"We're going to the beach for a date of course!!." He said pulling me into a hug that I tried to escape from.

"But won't people see us? I don't really like reporters." I said getting annoyed by the thought of cameras being shoved in my face.

"Don't worry about that I got everything covered we are going to a private beach so nobody will be there besides us." He said getting even more excited like a little kid.

"So my cute little chick are you ready to go?" He asked me even though he looked like he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Let's go and please tell me we are taking a car?" I asked even though I knew we were flying.

"Cars are uncomfortable for my wings and I promise to not fly too fast anymore." He said hating the thought of getting in a car. He then swooped me up in his arms and made our way towards his balcony.

I wonder if he has actually even touched his door before, I thought as Keigo started flying towards the beach.

"Hey Baby Bird can you hold this bag for me?" He asked while smiling.

"Sure but what's in it?" I asked confused on why he brought it in the first place.

"You'll see in a little bit, also would you like to stop for food?"

"No it's okay I'm not really hungry" I said holding on to his waist tighter.

"Okay but your eating once we get there your a pro hero gotta stay healthy." he nagged me for the first time which caught me off guard but made me laugh while nodding.

*Time skip to the beach :D*

"Come on Chicky you can't just be sitting there the whole time." Keigo said trying to force me to get up from my chair.

"No I don't want to get my hair wet." I complained as he still tried to convince me.

"Fine then you leave me no choice." He said throwing me over his shoulder as I tried my best to get out of his grasp.

"KEIGO PUT ME DOWN" I yelled at him playfully as he kept walking closer and closer towards the ocean.

"As you wish Baby Bird" he said dropping me into the cold ocean water. I swear if I didn't love him so much I would kill him, and now he's laughing at me?!? We'll see who's laughing in a second you dumb chicken.

"Very funny "Hawks" but you forgot something." I said in a mocking tone.

"And what might that be "Loki" or are just trying to distract me." He said smiling still looking down at me in the water.

I pulled him into the water and he fell directly on top of me. I couldn't hold back my laugh as he had seaweed in his hair.

"So this was your plan wasn't it?" He said pulling the seaweed off of his head.

"Nope this was" I said as planted I a soft kiss on his lips, which made him immediately blush, causing me to laugh while still in his arms.

"That was a dirty trick Chicky" he said kissing me which made me go immediately silent. I looked into his golden eyes and saw how they were full of worry and love.

Is there something he's not telling me?

"Keigo are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Sorry just lost in thought" he said picking me up at setting me back on the chair.

"I'll be right back I'm going to get something for us to eat." he said flying into the air.

He's definitely hiding something but what is it and why can't he tell me? Have I been too mean to him, maybe I should apologize when he gets back.

*thank you for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed it*

Word Count: 1132