Please Don't Go

*Nutella here!! Enjoy!!*

*Time skip to the end of middle school*

(Y/N) POV:

I was finally reaching the end of the year, and I was more excited then ever to leave middle school.

Keigo and I were closer then ever to a point where everyone thought we were dating. But the idea of being in a relationship with him didn't really cross my mind.

Of course he would always flirt with me too and try to get a reaction out of me but it was all just fun and games. 

Right?

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the well known overgrown chicken that somehow always finds a way to make me feel happy and annoyed at the same time.

"~Hey Baby Bird~" he cooed trying to get my attention but I stayed silent trying my best to ignore him.

"I know you can hear me Chicky it's reallyyyy important." He said in a flirtatious tone that caught my attention whether I wanted it too or not.

"What do you want now Keigo?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm glad you asked we need to talk after school. Does 4 sound good?" He said with a tiny bit of sadness but mostly cheerful. What could be wrong?

"It's not like I have anything better to do, but what's with the sudden meeting it's not like you? Your usually straight forward about telling me anything." I said with full curiosity.

"Wow who knew my Baby Bird observes my behavior I'm so glad you showed some interest in me." He said with a cocky smirk that caused me to kick him.

"Don't dodge the question what's this about?" I'm honestly worried about what he's going to say, does he not want to be my friend anymore? No, that's stupid he would never leave.

"It's a surprise so be patient Chicky." His voice sounded sad again for some reason. What could it be? What's he hiding from me? Many questions flooded my head but all I could really do was wait.

This day is going to go by even slower now because of a certain someone making me worry about whatever he plans to tell me.

The day went by just how I predicted it...slow. But now it was finally lunch time which put me in a better mood, and I didn't have to be stuck in a boring math class.

Ever since I had that really bad fever in 7th grade Keigo said he deserved a "reward", and by that I mean him forcing me to give him a bento every single day.

It seemed a bit too extreme at first but then he told me how he always made his own lunch due to his mom being busy all the time.

I felt bad for him because my mom always made me my lunches and even taught me how to cook when she wasn't around.

The only food Keigo knew how to make was tamagoyaki and rice. So I ended up finally agreeing to his "reward".

Once I made it up to the roof I started eating my lunch and like always a giant gust of wind flew in my face causing me to close my eyes and messing up my (H/C) hair in the process.

"Why do you have to do this every single time I try to have lunch dumb bird"

"Because it's funny seeing you upset" Keigo said while laughing at my new appearance.