Episode 6: A Hundred Nights Without You

Everyone was in the studio getting ready for the day.
"I wonder" Jeanette said "What this world would be like with no one in it. Nobody to control you nobody to annoy you just silence and you can do anything you wanted"
"Just use magic" Brittany said
"No don't!" Twilight said "THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS!"
"Dangerous?" Jeanette said "But how?"
"It could last forever" Twilight said "unless it's what you want"
"I want to try it!" Jeanette said "Lets try it tomorrow!"
"I'm gonna miss you" Pinkie Pie said
"Don't worry I'll be sure to come back" Jeanette said

The next day Jeanette woke up to silence! Twilight did the spell while she was asleep. Jeanette got up and went to school to read a book and nothing to bother her while she read to herself
"This is the best day ever!" Jeanette said "Wait a minute.."
She thought for a few moments
"I'm gonna wreck this library!!" Jeanette said and started throwing stuff everywhere. When she got bored she searched through every book and read stuff from it and she organized them during that.
The next day she came back and read a book and when she finished she said, "Wow Simon! That was a very good book-"
She didn't see Simon anywhere..
"Oh..." Jeanette realized "I have an idea!"
She took a photo of Simon from her home and set it on front of the chair and pretended Simon was reading to her.
"That was fun Simon!" Jeanette said.
The picture of Simon sat still and didn't bother to fall down.
"I forgot" Jeanette said "This spell could last forever"
She started crying and the book became very wet, then she heard Simon's voice, "Don't give up you will find a way home"
Jeanette got up and went to Twilight's house and yanked out a book and tried to remember what page it was and She grabbed a wand she saw nearby and casted the spell. She waited for something to happen.
"It didn't work" Jeanette said "I would make it out of here!"
She cried while she slept that night and she waited for the morning to just realize she will forever be stuck in this world full of nobody. When she woke up she saw Twilight and Spike had walked out the door. Jeanette ran after them to the studio.
"Oh your back" Twilight said "How did it go?"
"It was scary" Jeanette admitted "Having nobody in your world is the worst!"
"I want to try!" Brittany said "I want to see what it's like"
"I wouldn't" Jeanette said "Nobody will ever be there if you die"
"Jeanette" Brittany said. She paused for a moment, "Nevermind"
Then she walked away and got on her phone again.
"I hope you don't go there again" Pinkie pie said
"Yeah we could have lost you" Twilight agreed
They all hugged Jeanette in happiness.
"You know what this makes me want to do?" Brittany said "we should probably burn that book"