Episode 23: Paper Heart

Applejack and Twilight have decided to send both Jeanette and Eleanor to art school cause they will be away.
"I hate this!" Jeanette complained"I HATE ART SCHOOL!"
"Me too Jeanette!" Eleanor said
"I rather read" Jeanette said "Its must better than art"
"Come on guys it's just one day" Twilight said "It won't be that bad"
"Exactly" Applejack said "We can't leave you guys alone"
"What about Apple bloom. How come she isn't coming? Huh? Huh?!" Eleanor said
"Granny smith already brought her don't make me bring you to that old lady you and Brittany went to last time" Applejack said
"Fine, she was so terrible" Eleanor said "Just hurry up please"
When they reached the art school they ran inside and sat by each other. They waited for the art teacher to arrive and everyone got bored. They started getting loud and throwing stuff at each other then the Art teacher Miss. Newdy came in and the whole class went silent.
"Today I will not be forcing you or anything but i will be making you do paper cutting" Newdy said
She passed out paper and let everyone cut anything they wanted.
"What did you cut?" Eleanor asked Jeanette
"A Heart" Jeanette said
"Me too!!" Eleanor said
"Me three!" Apple Bloom said
"Weird we all did the same thing" Jeanette said "The three heart girls is what we should call ourselves!"
"I love that name!" Apple bloom said
"We should go around town using that name" Eleanor said "Like the Cutie mark crusaders!"
"Lets go now so we don't have to do more art" Apple bloom said
They all ran out the door flying there hearts around singing
"We are the heart girls to save the day
We are the heart girls on our way
You can't stop us we're unstoppable
It's the three heart girls!"
"This is weird" Jeanette said "I never thought we could ever create our own club"
"Me too" Apple Bloom said "I wonder if I'm still part of the crusaders"
"You are obviously" Jeanette said
"Guys sweetie belle and Scootalo are coming!" Eleanor said "Hide!"
She hid behind a slide they were at. Apple bloom pretended to play until they walked away.
"That was a close one" Eleanor said "Is it almost time for home yet?"
"Not yet" Apple bloom said "But it's getting there"
They played around for a while and when it started getting dark, they all whimpered.
"It's already night!" Jeanette said "We had so much fun the time passed and the three heart girls didn't get to save the 'Day'"
"Might as well save the night" Eleanor joked "Bye Jeanette"
"Bye!" They all said
Apple Bloom and Eleanor went home, but soon the three heart girls would meet up again to save the day. Jeanette heard screaming, she went outside to check and saw Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle getting robbed
"Somebody help us!!" They both screamed in unison
"Oh no!" Jeanette thought out loud, "They need help but I can't do it by myself"
She ran to Applejack's home and threw a rock at the window. Eleanor got up and looked out and saw Jeanette.
"What's wrong sis?" She asked
"Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle just got robbed. We need to save them!" She yelled
Eleanor woke up Apple Bloom and they both went hunting down who robbed them. First, they went to question Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.
"Uh hi..." Apple Bloom said awkwardly
"We are the heart gi-" Eleanor was cut off
"She's just playing around" Apple Bloom tried to not make her friends jealous that she was in another group, "Anyways, can you describe the creature you saw rob you?"
"I think she had blue hair" Sweetie Belle said
Apple Bloom wrote that down.
"I'm pretty sure sure she had pink skin"
"Okay I think we will be able to find out who this is, girls, lets go!" Apple Bloom said then ran around Ponyville searching for the one.
They looked through sugarcube corners and found nothing, they went to Fluttershy's house and found nothing.
"Where could we find a pink pony with blue hair?" Jeanette was wondering
"Sounds like cozy glow" Applebloom said mostly to herself
"Who is that?" Eleanor asked
"Twilight's helper, but she's evil. Let's go find her"