Episode 24: Trouble In Ponyville

"Oh no" Starlight kept repeating over and over again
"What's wrong?" Pinkie pie asked her
"I HAVE A STUPID TEST TO DO TOMMORROW!!" Starlight was mad
"I have good and bad news" Twilight sparkle said "Good news is, Starlight the so called 'stupid' test is cancelled. Bad news is, There's trouble in ponyville"
"What's the problem Twilight?" Applejack asked her
"It's chaos in ponyville" She answered Applejack "I think discord did it!"
"Discord wouldn't do such a thing!" Fluttershy denied her "Discord is a good person"
"May I?" Brittany asked
"Sure, make it quick it's gonna get worse and worse from this point" Twilight said
"All of us remember what you said Fluttershy" Brittny said "That you wanted to marry Discord"
"But that wasn't me!!" Fluttershy blurted "It was angel bunny!"
Pinkie pie whispered something to Rainbow dash and they both silently laughed.Twilight ran out the doors into Ponyville and past their school.
"What a mess" Rarity said "We must fix this immediately"
"That was Twilight's point" Applejack said "Rarity catch up"
"Before we go" Starlight made everyone stop and turn to her "I studied for NOTHING?"
"It was to keep you busy" Alvin said "I'm not joking by the way"
"Busy from what?" Starlight continued to ask questions but everyone ignored and went to ponyville to stop the chaos.
"Why does nobody listen to me anymore?" Starlight said to herself "Why did they keep me busy all this time. There's gotta be a reason there just has to be." Then she started making up reasons why "Maybe I'm so useless to them that they don't care about me! That's it I finally found out why!"
Meanwhile Applejack, Pinkie pie, Alvin, and Eleanor were helping put the running wild carts Applejack said, "I feel bad for Starlight, we left her behind kept her busy and we have been solving problems not letting her help"
"Maybe it's for the better?" Eleanor said "No offense to anyone but she doesn't really do much to help us"
"Wait a minute!" Pinkie pie said "So you're saying she is useless?"
"No that's not the point" then she tried making up a excuse "Okay fine that's my point but just don't tell Starlight, okay?"
"Eleanor we need to talk" Applejack said "I'm not happy with your behavior"
Eleanor nervously tapped her fingers and then slowly walked over to Applejack.
Twilight was busy helping put up the books on the right shelf in the library while Jeanette and Simon helped. Twilight couldn't stop looking at books as she put them up but Jeanette kept snapping at her to focus on what she was doing.
"Sorry Jeanette, it's just that I love books so much" Twilight said as Jeanette and Simon rolled their eyes and continued putting the books right back in their order.
"Eleanor I don't like the way you just talked about Starlight back there" Applejack disciplined her "Starlight is not useless nobody is useless, she is just helpful in a different way"
"Then where is she?" Eleanor said "I need to let her help us"
"I don't know actually" Applejack started worrying "She's probably back at the castle"
"I'll go there then" Eleanor said "Bye!"
Starlight sat in the chairs staring at the crystal map blankly like she was bored. She tapped on the crystal table.
"Starlight!" She obviously knew it was Eleanor by the voice
"Go away Eleanor" Starlight said and turned her head at her "I know your plan"
"What plan!?"
"You planned to get rid of me making me get distracted by a stupid test that wasn't even important, or even real for that matter! Now you're just trying to make me believe that I actually have a purpose here!"
"Oh..." Eleanor trailed off and never finished her sentence.
"Oh what?" Starlight began getting more mad by each second passed "Oh- that I'm useless and should have never joined!! Well I wish I didn't bye"
"Wait!!" Eleanor held up her paw as Starlight continued running out the door

Meanwhile Applejack, Pinkie pie, and Alvin we're doing the carts still and they saw Starlight running off.
"Starlight!" They heard Eleanor yell right behind her
"What's going on?" Alvin yelled at Eleanor but she never heard him over the loud noises and her only paying attention to Starlight running.
"I'll go tell everyone else" Applejack said after that all happened "You two go help her chase after Starlight"
Eleanor started running out of breath and saw Starlight running into a forest. She paused for a few moments and realized that Starlight was running into the everfree forest!
"Where is she?" Alvin asked
Eleanor slowly pointed at the forest and fell down with every breath she took. It felt like she was just running even more. Alvin and Pinkie pie ran after Starlight and before Eleanor shut her eyes she saw almost everyone else chasing after her yelling
"Wait!"
"Starlight come back!!!"
"What's wrong Starlight?"
"Where did she go?" Jeanette said
"In the everfree forest!" Pinkie pie started joking "No duh!"
"Very funny Pinkie pie" Twilight Sparkle said "But this is no time for jokes"
"I wish Eleanor was here" Theodore was sad "We could be scared together"
"What's that?" Brittany said and pointed "Oh wait that's-"
"That doesn't look familiar" Someone whispered
"Guys shush I see Starlight!" Applejack told everyone
Twilight Sparkle walked slowly over to Starlight who was crying looking at herself in the pond.
"Starlight" Twilight Sparkle said "This is all a big misunderstanding, it wasn't meant to distract you it was meant to...."
She cut herself off as Starlight picked her head up and hugged Twilight Sparkle.
"It's fine" Starlight said "I understand let's just put it all behind I was overreacting"
They all stopped causing chaos in ponyville and it all went back to normal.