Episode 20: Friends 'Til The End Of Time

"Its the day!" Twilight yelled "I CANT BELIEVE IT TODAY IS THE DAY!!"
"What is today exactly?" Spike asked
"The time for a Friendship Party!!" Twilight said
"A few days after the ball?" Spike said
"No, A friendship party drops randomly" Twilight explained "The way we choose is by days when everyone feels great"
"How do you determine this?" Spike asked again
"We just guess dates and soon we all Come to a day we feel great" Twilight said
"Yeah but today i don't fe-"
"You didn't let me finish" Twilight said
"You didn't sound like I cut you off" Spike said
"Well anyways Spike i have all these letters to every single person" Twilight said
"You mean even-" Spike got cut off
"No! Not her she's rude" Twilight said
"How did yo-"
"Send them off Now!" Twilight pushed Spike and put her hair in a bun for some reason.
When all the invites were sent the Adventure gang started to decorate very fast before people started to arrive to set down the food on the table.
"I can't believe it!" Applejack said "That the friendship party is here"
"Yeah that's a lot of people to make sure was happy" Granny Smith said as she helped Fluttershy with a balloon.
"I'm so happy about us all being friends" Twilight said
"Me too!" Pinkie pie said "Cause then this party wouldn't probably exist and i wouldn't be here"
"You care about the Cake alot dont you?" Katie asked
"Wait" Pinkie pie replied "How did you know?"
"You always eat the Cake before you eat the actual food" Brittany said
"Oh looks they're coming Guys!" Spike said
He opened the door for them all as they came in with their food and sweets and some added a little bit more of decoration to the place.
"I love what you guys did with the place!" Kelly said "I think it looks amazing that you invited us all"
"The chicken looks so good" Alex said
"Wait isn't that Cannibalism?" Melman said "I'm a vegan"
"There's Lettuce, Broccoli,and other stuff" Katie said "Your good"
"You forgot about the vegan ice cream" Brittany said "Its honestly not even bad"
"Thanks" Melman said "Meat is murder"
"You're a vegan?" Rarity said
"I can't wait until it turns night" Twilight said "Its where we all make Candles with wishes and we can share them"
"Sounds like fun!" Kelly said "I'm in, let's eat!"
After they ate and had A LOT of fun it was almost midnight and time for them to make their wishes.
"Is it time yet?" Rarity asked eagerly
"Yep everyone let's go outside!" Twilight said as everyone, even her rushed to the door happy and excited. They all wrote something and put it in a balloon with a candle.
"You guys can share" Twilight said
"What's yours?" Candace asked Brittany
"Mine is I wish I could make others happy"
Candace smiled and said, "Mine is I wish the Adventure gang never ends"
Brittany looked around and saw Gloria coming and said her's, "Mine is I wish I could spend more time with my friends"
Then they told her theirs and Starlight and they all shared. Brittany looked around and saw Rarity's and gasped.
"What?" Candace said
"Look at Rarity's!" Brittany said
"We have to stop that balloon somehow!" Candace said
"But we can't ruin her wish she will be frustrated" Brittany said
"Why wont you say what it says" Gloria asked
"You don't wanna know" Brittany said "But I have plan we should all follow her Balloon"
"Okay everyone let go" Twilight said
Brittany then let hers go and hurried onto Rarity's
"NO DON'T!" Rarity said "MY WISH NOT MY WISH!!!"
Twilight was shocked and tried zapping Brittany but then the wish would get ruined
"I'M NOT LETTING YOUR WISH COME TRUE!" Brittany said and grabbed the note from the balloon and blew out the candle and ripped the note and threw it in the lake.
Rarity cried and the balloon fell down and so did Brittany with it.
"My wish is gone forever!" Rarity said
"Brittany, you're grounded!" Fluttershy said "and i-"
Suddenly Gloria and Candace whacked them out so they won't remember anything.
"You guys should get home" Brittany said "This friendship party was amazing and i hope you all enjoyed your stay"
"Oh I did" Alex said making a group hug
"Next time let's try to not make it so we have to knock them out" Melman said "That was scary"
Gloria laughed a bit.