Episode 21: The Star

Rainbow dash and Theodore decided to do something new. They wanted to look at the stars with Twilight and Jeanette.
"Do you guys wanna look at the stars with us?" Theodore asked Twilight and Jeanette
"Sure let me bring my telescope" Twilight said
When they reached an area where the stars were Jeanette looked inside the telescope first.
"Can I look next" Theodore said
"Yeah but your too short" Jeanette said and laughed
Theodore walked to the telescope and could reach it because it can go up and down. He pointed to one of the stars and said, "I want a Star of my own"
"Only Mary Poppins Can do that!" Twilight said "And I don't even think she is real"
"I know someone who can get the star for me" Theodore said "But I think she might be busy"
"It's a she?" Rainbow dash said "You have got to be kidding us"
"I'll go to her house tomorrow" Theodore said "Im gonna get my star"
Theodore knocked On Fluttershy's door
"How may i help-"
"I want Brittany right now" Theodore said "It's almost night and i want that star"
"Okay..."

Brittany went to an area where she sees stars and waited for it turn dark.
"I want that star!" Theodore pointed "Can I Get it?"
"I'm afraid if you want to" Brittany said "You will have to go through stuff to get there"
"I'm gonna do it!" He said and he started to jump on clouds that led up to the star
He jumped on each until he came across cloud monsters that tried to blow him off. He screamed as fell down
"Someone save me!"
He closed his eyes, scared to death.

"Wake up" Rainbow dash said
"What happened?" Theodore said "I was on clouds getting my star"
"You must have been day dreaming" Rainbow dash said "Cmon lets go"
"No!" Theodore argued back "Not until I get my star!"
They all shook their heads and moved on.
"Where are the stairs?" Theodore said
"They were waiting for you" Brittany said
"Can Eleanor come with me?" He asked
"Sure" Brittany said and teleported Eleanor here.
They both jumped up the Cloud stairs happily and passed the Cloud monsters and reached their Stars.
"I love you star!" Theodore said "I'm gonna name you Star Ellie"
"And I'm gonna name mine Star Theo!" Eleanor said
As they went down the Cloud stairs disappeared too fast and they fell down screaming. They both closed their eyes.
"Where are our stars?" Eleanor said
"I don't know" Theodore said "THERE GONE!"
Theodore cried then Eleanor cried.
"Stop crying" Brittany said "Your stars, they will come back"
"Are you sure?" Eleanor said "They could never come back there just stars"
"Just go home" Brittany said "Forget any of this happened"
The next morning they both woke up and saw the star they had got by their window.
"Star Ellie!" Theodore said
"Star Theo!" Eleanor said "Thank you so much Brittany!"
"It was no big deal" Brittany said "I wonder what Theodore thought about his"