Episode 16: Strange Samantha

Samantha sat in a chair tied to it.
"Tell us what you did Samantha" Twilight said "And we will let you go"
"I did nothing!" Samantha said "All I did was come to her house"
Sheena stared into her eyes. Samantha creeped her so much she had nightmares that night.
"Fine if you dont wanna answer me stay here" Twilight said "I'll ask them then"
Samantha tried crying to make Twilight care for her but it wasn't working at all.
"Anything you can tell me," Twilight asked.
"She looked like a psycho and it scared me to death that i had nightmares so bad" Sheena said "I felt like she was watching me in my sleep and wouldn't leave me alone"
"Thats..." Twilight trailed off "Scary." is all she could say.
"We need to kill her" Sheena said "There's no point in keeping her, she is evil"
Brittany sat down at the chair.
"Tell me about Samantha and how she acts when you get teleported there" Twilight asked
"She acts...weird" Brittany said "She randomly vanishes every now and then and I never felt comfortable around her"
"Anything else?" Twilight said
"Yeah..." Brittany said "Me and the others all knew something was wrong with Samantha but nobody seemed to notice or care about it, she tried trapping me but Katie saved me and you all saw that but their world needs saving it's just Samantha is... weird"
"Has anything else happened?" Twilight asked.
"Nope" She said
"Hmmm..." Twilight said "Well we planned on banishing her then saving Ella and Katie in their world"
Brittany didn't seem to care at all; she just sat there and nodded her head. Twilight put Samantha in a coma and left her on the hospital bed. Brittany came into the castle.
"Look Samantha probably is just her own chipmunk" Applejack said "No biggie"
"Yes it is a big deal" Brittany said "Sheena had nightmares and called her a psycho, Strange Samantha"
"What did you say?" Rainbow dash
"Strange Samantha?" Brittany said
"Yeah that should be her nickname" Rainbow dash said
"Very funny" Brittany said "Lets just think about this all tomorrow"
"Sure" Fluttershy said "I need a break"

The next day Brittany asked Katie and Ella to send her back to their world. When they did, Brittany took Samantha.

"Stay here" Brittany demanded, "I need to save your world, you will no longer have to come back"
"Finally" She mumbled
Brittany, Katie, and Ella ran and saw the fake Twilight zapping them. Brittany jumped around distracting her. Ella ran to her side and tried looking for something to stop her.
"Any luck Katie?" Ella asked
"Nope" She said
"It's not safe here, I WILL DESTROY IT!" Twilight yelled and broke the land in half that then separated Katie, Ella from Brittany.
"Guy's hurry!" Brittany yelled
Katie and Ella started searching even harder looking for a way to stop this. Brittany ran back to Samantha and asked her to teleport her back, when she got back she told the others about everything and that she needed help. They got teleported back once again and saw everything even the tower was getting destroyed.
"STOP!" Pinkie Pie yelled, "STOP THIS!"
The fake Twilight stopped and started laughing more and more evilly, "Do you know who I am?"
She then transformed into Chrysalis, laughing even harder.

"Finally you fell for the bait" She said, "Just what I needed, hello Twilight."
"You..." Twilight glared at her
Chrysalis then took Katie and Ella and held them upside down.
"Here's your chipmunk friends, that you were planning on leaving for DEAD."
"What?" Katie started frowning, "You were?"
"Don't listen to her!" Candace yelled, "She's lying!"
Twilight zapped Chrysalis as she fell on the ground groaning, she put the land together while the others went to the other land and saved Katie and Ella.
"Thank you guys for saving us" Katie hugged Twilight
"No problem" She smiled
"I'm sorry for being weird" Samantha apologized, "I just missed this world...."
"It's okay" Pinkie Pie hugged her
"No, it's not" Rainbow Dash commented
They all went home continuing their normal lives.