Episode 19: Lasting Forever

The Chipmunks and Chipettes heard that The My Little Ponies were off on an adventure and had to take care of each other.
"Oh great" Alvin said "I'm gonna miss Rarity and all of them"
"No I will miss Rarity more than you do" Spike said
"I wouldn't argue with him" Brittany said "Last time I did i almost got my head snapped off my body"
"Nice joke Brittany" Sheena said
Brittany narrowed her eyes at Sheena, "I'll leave you too to yourselves I'm going to pick flowers for my pink and white flower crown" Brittany said
"Cool" Sheena said "I don't care"
Alvin couldn't help but laugh a little when she said stuff like that Brittany didn't care anymore.
"So Alvin" Sheena said "You like Rarity and Rainbow dash?"
"Yeah kind of, I know Rainbow Dash is still a bit mad at me for clogging up her view in the sky" Alvin said still laughing a bit "I hope your still not having nightmares about Samantha"
"Like you would care anyways" Simon said
"Guys lets just try to have fun" Eleanor said "No Drama No fighting just chill and fun"
"We can hang out by the pond!" Theodore said "It's fun!"
"I would enjoy that" Brittany said
"I don't know about me" Sheena said "Me and Rarity hate water!"
"You and Rarity hate everything" Brittany said "Oh correction You Hate Me"
"Guys lets go" Spike said "Or I'm getting that board and putting a mark by your names"
"Then what would that do?" Sheena said
"I don't wanna tell you but if makes you go i will" Spike said
"Tell me" Sheena said
"You guys hurry on" Spike said
When he told Sheena what the punishment was she almost gagged from the sound of it. They all reached the pool and jumped in except Sheena.
"YOU GOT ME WET!" Sheena screamed "STOP SPLASHING"
"Shut up please" Brittany said "Its water"
She got out in her shoulderless blue shirt.
"You cant even wear a bikini to show the men your skin" Sheena said
"Okay let me tell you something" Brittany said loosing her patience,"You don't have to and my boyfriend would murder me if i did and especially if people call me a-"
"Don't finish your sentence" Candace said "She obviously doesn't even care enough to notice"
"When is mom coming back" Theodore said
"Mom?" Spike said "What do you mean Mom?"
"I mean Rainbow dash not mom" Theodore said
"Oh" Spike said "It won't be long it will be a very short trip"
That afternoon they all waited at the train.
"Shouldn't they be here by now" Brittany said "These flies are annoying me"
"There is the train!" Theodore shouted and waved at it
Then the Mane 6 walked off the train and ran to hug each other.
"Wear these," Brittany said and handed out flower crowns to everyone except Rarity she gave Twilight and extra and handed it to Rarity to wear.
"I love these" Fluttershy said "Im glad were all friends"
"Me too" Everyone else said
"I feel like something is missing" Rarity said
"That was a long time ago" Fluttershy said "We're over it"
"Is this the end of the Adventure gang?" Twilight asked
"Just look up and feel the breeze" Fluttershy advised everyone, "It takes your mind off some stress"