Episode 14: Real

Brittany searched through the books throwing them off the shelves.
"You never told me what you're looking for" Twilight said
"I would tell you but it's not important" Brittany said, still pulling out books and picking some up and putting them back.
"I'm sorry for the huge mess" Fluttershy said "She is out of control for some reason-"
"Found it!" Brittany said.
She picked up the big heavy book and set it on the table but the two decided not to see what it was and just focus on cleaning up. Brittany flipped through the old book with dust on it.
"Is everything alright?" Fluttershy said
"Yeah I'm just looking for it" Brittany said "I finally found it!"
She ran out the door and got a piece of chalk and started drawing a pentagram.
"Are you summoning a demon??" Twilight said
"No" Brittany said "Just wait and see"
She started saying something gibberish. She finished and nothing happened so she just left the pentagram and went home sighing. That night Twilight woke up to a knock on her door from a stranger. Twilight saw a girl with blue hair and opened the door.
"GO AWAY!!" Twilight screamed and zapped Ella and shut her door.
She then blocked it with a chair and closed the curtains. Brittany saw her creations wandering around and crawled out the window into the village.
"Hello?" She said "Anyone-"
"Ella are you ok?" She heard Katie say.
Theodore came running outside
"What's happening?" He said
"Theodore!" Brittany said
Simon came and looked at Brittany, "You summoned these things?"
"They are not things" Brittany said "They need our help"
Ella saw Twilight and ran off into a building and grabbed a chair and threw it at her.
"Stop!" Brittany screamed "STOP FIGHTING!"
Everyone stopped and then Ella and Katie vanished into the air.
"Go to sleep now" Twilight said "We have a long day tomorrow"
They all met up at the castle and waited on the map.
"Lets see what our next mission is!" Twilight said
"I hope its a very fun mission" Pinkie pie said
Everyone paid attention to the map nothing happened, it just stayed there.
"Well maybe it's just slow" Fluttershy said "Oh it's just-"
All their cutie marks went to the forest.
"The forest?" Applejack said
"Yep the forest" Twilight said
"But i wonder why" Rarity said
"Maybe someone like Zecora got trapped" Rainbow dash said
"Or she is having trouble making spells" Fluttershy said
"Maybe took over her hut" Pinkie pie said
"I don't know but I think we have to bring every single one" Twilight said

They all went to Zecora's place and walked in.
"What are you all doing here?" She said
"On a mission" Jeanette said
"A mission I see?" Zecora said
"Yeah a Mission just get to the point" Alvin said trying to speed up the process
"Okay Okay" Zecora said
She started stirring a pot.
"Oh dear it looks like a girl is trapped" Zecora said "You must be careful or you'll get tapped!"
"What do you mean???" Rainbow dash said
"Let me stir some more my dear" Zecora said "Here is the truth you shall not fear"
She stirred until she got a full image.
"It looks like they need some help to save their world" Zecora said "But If so who is this girl?"
Brittany looked at the trapped girl closely.
"Its Samantha" She said "The evil girl who tried to trap you"
"Samantha.." Fluttershy repeated "Very interesting"
"We need to save Samantha" Twilight said "Maybe she will explain why she is evil and how we can save their world"
They all ran out of the hut and followed the direction where they thought it was. When they reached it there were lost and some of them weren't even with them.
"Great we lost some of them" Rarity said "Why is it so muddy in this area?"
"Okk....." Brittany said "Look over there!"
Samantha was hanging inside a web trying to escape.
"I grabbed a pair of scissors before we left" Theodore said
He started cutting the thick web but the scissors got stuck on it. Brittany grabbed the web and tried pulling it off the tree but it was way too strong but the others held onto each other and then it fell to the ground letting Samantha roam free.
"You saved me!" Samantha said with a weird smile.
"Your welcome?" Brittany said

Everyone went to sleep but Alvin woke up.
"Hello?" He said "Is anyone there?"
He went to the window and saw Sheena standing outside the window. She waved and told him to come outside. He got dressed and went outside.
"What did you want?" He said
"There's something wrong with Samantha" Sheena said "She came by house and knocked on my door like crazy and now I'm afraid of her"
"Oh my god..." Alvin said "Come on let's get inside before she finds you, isn't she the one who trapped Brittany in that "
Sheena slept on the floor and Alvin slept on the bed. Brittany needed to fix Samantha and someone was gonna tell her before she was too late.