Episode 25: Everyone's A Winner

"Here's your lunch" Fluttershy Brittany her lunchbox and Brittany grabbed her backpack and ran out before she was late.
Theodore woke up a little bit and Rainbow Dash handed his backpack and he had to eat the school's lunch.
"Hurry Jeanette" Twilight said "I'm gonna be late- or take your time it doesn't matter"
Jeanette knew Twilight only said that if Twilight didn't want to sound rude. So she hurried up and out the door. At the school they all went to their first class. Jeanette went to Pinkie pie's class where she teaches everyone about how balloon cannons work.
"Jeanette would like to come up here and show us how to build a cannon ball?" Pinkie pie asked
Jeanette walked up nervously and started building one which didn't take long. She faced the top of the seats every creature was sitting in. She pressed the button and jumped up happily knowing she got a A+! Theodore was in Fluttershy's class where everyone learned how to take care of the class pet. When it was Theodore's turn to do it he had to play with the bunny. He grabbed a carrot and played catch with it. Instead when he threw the carrot the bunny ate it out of hunger.
"That's okay" Fluttershy said "Maybe try a fluff ball?"
He grabbed one and threw it and as the bunny catches he didn't swallow it!
"Yay!!" Theodore yelled in excitement "I got an A +!!"
When it was the last class Twilight announced to everyone to come into the gym room which could fit a lot of people. They all sat and waited for Twilight Sparkle to start speaking.
"Okay everyone" Twilight started talking as everyone got quiet "This event rarely happens, so today is a special day where we all have a group of 12. The point of this is teamwork. You will all have to find hidden items ALL AROUND THE SCHOOL. Even in the places nobody thinks to look, anyways start grouping oh, and can these people please be in the same group...."
"So we have to be in a group with chipmunks?" Smolder laughed "No way- you're kidding right?"
Twilight laughed and then said, "No."
"They didn't seem bad" Simon said "Until that dragon spoke.."
"My name is Smolder" She said to him
"Do I have to tell my name to a 'dragon' that just insulted me?" Brittany said
"Well I'm silver stream" Silver stream said "That's Sandbar, Gallus, and Yona"
"You forgot about me" Ocellus said "My name is Ocellus nice to meet you all"
"Hey bros" Alvin said to Gallus and Sandbar
"Troublemakers I'm guessing" Brittany said "Perfect pair"
"So should we start?" Gallus said "I'm getting really bored.."
"Oh c'mon guys" Eleanor said "We all just met we're not that boring"
"That boring?" Jeanette looked at Eleanor suspiciously
"Hey look guys I found a paper" Simon said to everyone else but they all kept arguing over stuff that didn't matter that nobody paid attention.
Simon looked at the paper and it gave them clues for 5 objects. Simon wandered off to look where the clues were talking about.
"Hey guys where is Simon?" Jeanette started worrying
"I heard something about paper" Gallus said "But that's all I heard"
"I think he went this way!" Theodore shouted to everyone as he pointed
Simon was searching in the classrooms and found a few objects. When he saw the others he rolled his eyes at their endless arguing.
"Guys-" Simon started
"STOP INSULTING ME" Jeanette yelled while Smolder was talking her mouth off about chipmunks still.
"GUYS" Simon yelled louder
They kept screaming and slapping and Alvin started to make everyone more mad.
"GUYS SHUT IT!!" Simon yelled even louder and the room got silent and he cleared his throat,"Thanks for not helping i'm gonna be taking all the credit"

"That's not fair" Silver Stream tried to convince him not to "We did help and you should be nice to your friends"
"And what did you do to help me?" Simon asked, "Exactly bye!"
"That's so not fair" Alvin said "I'm with silver stream he didn't tell anyone about him doing it"
"We need to get revenge" Gallus mumbled
"We can't do that" Brittany said "We should have helped him"
"Oh, shut up Brittany" Alvin backfired
"Don't say that!" Jeanette yelled, "She is right we did just fight"
Twilight stepped up onto the stage and said, "I would like to announce the winner of the object hunt" She opened the letter and before she spoke Eleanor pretended to fall down and act like she was hurt. The mane 6 rushed over and helped her up and made sure she was okay. Gallus and Alvin rushed to the stand and stole the letter and Jeanette and Yona tried to distract Simon from seeing them take the letter. Alvin ran out and Twilight went back and saw the paper was gone and started panicking.
"Where's the paper?!?!" Twilight didn't notice she was talking out loud and gasped.
Alvin rushed to the trash can but then heard someone coming and went into the trash can almost throwing up. He sat silently and heard Rainbow dash and Applejack searching for Twilight's paper and Alvin sneezed and scooted back towards the back and worried about them finding him. He heard them stepping away loudly and got out coughing.
"That trash smelled so bad I could throw up and you wouldn't be able to tell" Alvin said
Gallus came out behind the trashcan and laughed quietly in case they came back. Twilight looked around and remembered who the winner was. When everyone got back she announced the winner, Everyone was about to scream until she said, "Oh there's no winners?" Simons mouth dropped open and everyone else cheered loudly and some said "So we're all winners!!"
"What's wrong?" Jeanette asked
"Nothing.." Simon silently sat down and watched TV
"Everyone's a winner""I know but...."
"I know we were wrong we shouldn't have fought we need to learn to get along and work together and also know no matter what everyone is a winner"