Episode 15: A Bad Cold

Twilight woke up and said, "Wake up everyone its a new d-" She got cut off.
"ACHOOO!" She sneezed.
"Sounds like someone needs to stay in bed" Brittany said "Your sick"
"Yeah you are sick" Theodore said "Sicker than a DJ"
"Not funny" Simon said "Okay fine that was a bit funny"
"You need some rest darling" Rarity said "It always helps a cold"
"Not always" Twilight said but before she could finished she sneezed then continued "Sometimes you just need some medicine"
Brittany and Theodore gave her a worried look for some reason.
"Go to sleep before I sing to you" Fluttershy said pushing her back into her home "Don't make me"
Twilight groaned, "Fine you win this time" She said "But the next time I'm going whether you sing to me or not"
Fluttershy chuckled, "yeah ok.."
Twilight saw nobody was around when she woke back up so she quietly sneaked out. She walked carefully not to step on any rock and she looked around to see if any of her friends were secretly watching her. She felt a feather under her nose and sighed.
"ACHOOO!" She sneezed.
She ran back inside, shut the door behind her and acted like she was asleep when Fluttershy came in.
"Twilight" Fluttershy said "Wake up I know your not Sleeping"
"Did you get anything for my sneeze then?" Twilight asked
"Yeah" Fluttershy said "Bubblegum Tea"
"Sounds disgusting" Twilight said "Are you able to swallow it?"
"...." Fluttershy paused then laughed "Why would they make it into a tea then silly?"
"Okay then.." Twilight said "I guess i'll drink it if i want to go outside"
"Now get a little bit more rest" She said as she made it dark and closed the door.
Twilight woke up and she felt fantastic. She ran out the door and yelled, "I FEEL BETTER!!!"
She flew out of her home and to the Castle.
"Princess Celestia!" Twilight said "My cold is gone!"
"Wait a minute" Celestial said
"What's wrong?" Twilight said
"Whats-"
"ACHOOOOO!!!" Twilight sneezed again "I guess it didn't work?"
"I was gonna say what that feather was" She said "But go home and get more rest
She drank some more of the bubblegum tea and went back to sleep crying thinking she will never get better. She woke up and sighed expecting to sneeze again but this time. She realized she didn't sneeze for a long time!
"I'm finally better," Twilight said "I should write a note to Celestia saying i learned something today!"
She then started writing and then Spike blew it off but on its way it fell onto Fluttershy and she opened it up and read it.
"Oh look at this" Fluttershy said "Twilight is much better"
"That's good" Brittany said "but what's that on the back?"
Fluttershy turned it over and saw Samantha written on the back but then the wind blew it out of Fluttershy's hand.
"What do you think she is gonna say when she sees that?" Brittany said