'Words' - Mind Link conversation
Words/Words - Shawn/Aadya conversations or POV Character's thoughts
Words - Conversations in different languages
(Words) - Words ~ on the right hand side - Author's Note

Shawn's POV

Looking at the back of Mr. B's Lexus, my father and I shared a look.

"WHO HAS A LIGHTER??"

Suddenly rung our ears.

With a shit eating grin I turn back towards the house with my dad following to lock the front door behind us.

"I want my damn lighter back this time, Raven!"

"Dad, I told you I don't know what happened to your last one. I swear."

Even though I couldn't see her face, I could tell she was lying.

"Sure you don't."

Being a victim of the Cuffed Lighter Calvary, there was gonna be a cold day in hell, before her thumb swiped my flint wheel without me in the room.

"Alright guys... one blunt, then we gotta move it." My father says, but not before she argued.

"TWO!"

"......"

"...I meannnnnnn..." Don't judge me. She can be right.

Sometimes.

"Damnit, fine, two! But then we need to get things moving." He grumbles. Hating how our sessions can steer him away from things at times. 

Oops.

Did I forget to tell you that our father smokes it down with us heavy. He rather smoke with us than us with anyone else.

When the time comes though, he puts on the disappointed Dad front for our Mom, whenever she lectures me about smoking. It's quite hilarious.

Deciding we needed a snack or two, I went to the kitchen to grab some for us, only to find out someone's grubby ass fingers been in my shit.

"I thought.. I said.. NOT TO TOUCH MY POPTARTS!" I was pissed.

"You acting like you don't have 5 other packs. Stingy ass." She had the audacity.

"You acting like I didn't tell you not to touch my shit! What's not clicking?" Snapping my fingers, so she can explain it to me faster.

Seriously, I hate when someone touches something I had got specifically for MYSELF. If you wanted the same thing, why not just pick up another box, when we were at the fucking market... at the same time.

IN THE SAME AISLE AT THAT!!!

"Girls! Enough! Now, Raven, you knew she told you not to touch them, so why would you?"

My father had enough, but even he hates when someone touches his shit.

"It's just one pack of flaky pastries. I didn't think she'd be this pressed over it. I'll replace your lil poptart."