15 (New/Old Ch)

'Words' - Mind Link conversation
Words/Words - Shawn/Aadya conversations or POV Character's thoughts
Words - Conversations in different languages
(Words) - Words ~ on the right hand side - Author's Note

Shawn's POV

Slowly, but surely, my rage came back to me as I got closer to the cafeteria. I knew I couldn't get too mad because the storm clouds would be rolling. Forks indeed does have some heavy rain for today. I would just cause a mini storm, with some bad flooding to back it up. I didn't want that.

If I didn't calm down soon my peoples would know something was wrong, and come to my school to see who they needed to kill. More than likely, my sister would do the murdering.

The whole way there I felt him on my heels, I figured he sensed something was about to go down.

Turning around I looked at my human... well vampire shadow. My.. mate. Aadya's and I's mate.

"Look.. I appreciate your concern, but if you intervene with what I'm about to do, we goin' have some problems. Got it?" I glared hard making sure he knew I wasn't playing around right now. I guess he didn't like that too much.

"If you're having a problem with someone, whoever that person is now has a problem with ME. I'll let you handle what you need, seeing as I know you can handle your own, but if someone tries to touch you, more specifically, a MAN..." I could hear the venom that laced the word man when he said it. "..It'll be the last time they ever stretch their arms again." He finishes, eyes nearly pitch black, with a promise of harming anyone who would interfere.

You know, I was loving the fact that this man was mine right now, but I didn't wanna fall too fast. I would have to learn about him first before anything. I can already tell that there's something there that I may not like too.

But every person has a story, it all depends on if you're willing to fully read it and listen, before you have your opinion on them... at least that's what I'm trying to learn. It's hard to believe a villain can turn face, but it happens. It's just weird. I guess.

I had a bad habit of letting people in. I care and love too hard at times, and get hurt in the end every time. It never failed.

I wasn't going to take that again because now when I wanted to get revenge he couldn't die. I can repeatedly fuck him up if I wanted too. I don't think he'd cheat anyway, but who knows he may piss me off one day.

I still have the rest of his family to deal with, and this needed to be a slow process. They're probably hella old, so this wasn't something I knew they would be happy with at first.

BOO HOO! Can't choose who'll your mate will be.

".....Fine, but if a man does decide to join in, please let me get the first punch. Pretty pleaseee."

I had to use my best begging face, and boy did I find out just how fast he would crumble for me.

I can see that this mate thing will clearly have its perks. Something that I'd be taking advantage of when dealing with My Cowboy.

End of Shawn's POV

Jasper's POV

I knew I was fucked the minute I looked down. I felt everything she did, so I already knew what she was trying to do... just didn't think I would cave like that.