16 (New/Old Ch)

'Words' - Mind Link conversation
Words/Words - Shawn/Aadya conversations or POV Character's thoughts
Words - Conversations in different languages
(Words) - Words ~ on the right hand side - Author's Note

Shawn's POV

They finally arrived and I was ecstatic. I've been waiting for the day The Gods sent a racist my way.

I knew it was a reason They didn't until now, They knew it wouldn't be pretty for them. But I guess They decided it was time for Lauren to get a taste of her own medicine.

Walking into the cafeteria they all acted like asses. Probably only one of them would understand my frustrations right now, and that would have to be Tyler. He's the only black friend they had, other than Angela.

That still didn't mean anything right now though because he still could be in the sunken place for all I knew.

"You crazy if you think the Ravens won't go for the Super Bowl this year." Tyler says. Ok, maybe he is cool.

"You might be right, but I see Brady making a comeback." Mike states, as he started unpacking his lunch. A few of them had went in line to get their lunches, them being Lauren, Jessica, and Eric.

"Yeah.. when he comes back from deflating those damn balls!" He must've hit a soft spot because Mike was quick to chase him around the cafeteria.

"You boys always talk about balls. Just date each other already!" Jessica says, with me snickering a little. I still didn't like her, but that was funny.

"Ewwwwww!" The one I've been waiting for, expressed herself. "I wish they would make better food! I can't take this shit, do they not know I can't have such things in my presence." The nerve of this bitch.

I looked to Angela, letting her know it was time. I get up and gather myself to try and stay calm, as I addressed her and anyone else that would come to her defense.

Making my way to the table, I guess they felt me coming because they all stopped talking. Pretty much everyone at lunch did too, having heard about what Lauren said.

Finally getting to a distance where I could easily yaga Lauren if needed. "I'm not going to waste anymore of my time than I already have. I heard that certain rumors about my family and I started within this bunch. I just want to know who said what."

I knew who said it. I just wanted to see what exactly she was going to say for herself. Jessica was the first one to speak.

"If you think we're worried about you, you're delusional."

I looked at her like 'really bitch'. I wouldn't be here if you weren't.

"I know you are, babes. You always have your mouth in things it shouldn't be in anyway. More so your lips on someone else's man."

She went wide eyed. She never had anyone talk back to her like that, and she didn't know to respond it either. Looking at her savior, silently begging her to please help.

"Why are you here anyway, girl?" The brunette wench says. I didn't like the way she said "girl" either. It had that tone. If you know, you know.