A/N: Short-Brief and Timelines

I made my own timeline it's still somewhat the original Twilight events, but different years if that make sense.

Everything in the original timeline has happened, only altered a little. Maybe a lot. More about that in the Chapter: Alterations.

Please let it be noted that this will be an OP story. (Update on 10/30/23: I had Mary Sue at first, and it's still somewhat kind of that, but I really-really meant OP.) I don't care either, it's mostly because the POC, and women in this universe got dogged. Real bad. So I want to do this my way with a badass black family running the show. They'll have their struggles yes, but they're still powerful as fuck. There's some powerful wolves in here as well, with The Cullens getting boosts as well.

The tribe will be treated with respect in this book. (Most of the Cullens were straight up nasty with their 'mutt' and 'dog' comments, and the unhinged animosity. Like, their rules were pretty simple to me.)

Not saying the tribe weren't wrong either. Time changes people, all things really. Believe it or not. The tribe were also wrong to teach their young to instantly hate the Cullens. When the change wasn't triggered by the Cullens in the slightest, it was always James, Victoria, and Laurent.

Also did anyone noticed how none of the gathered vampires had barely any friends of colors to call on (Amun doesn't count because he nearly threw them out the door). The Cullens looked surprised as hell to see Senna and Zafrina. Most of them did really, but you also saw how Kachiri said fuck them by not coming, especially now with knowing she was the leader of the trio 😂

That's some Queen shit 👸🏿

This story will be more of a modern, funny take as they have to get use to social media, music, trends and worldly events, such as BLM and Bunker Bitch.....oh yea we goin talk SIS!

I'll try to line up the events that happened in our real world in the year I'm doing for this book (around 2016-2017) but sometimes (very, very often) I will reference future events and slang. So just go with it 😁.

Volturi will be involved eventually, but that's not going to be until I feel like stirring some things up frfr. 

Coven/Bonds are actually honored in this book when dealing with the Volturi. Covens are sacred to Vampiric Law....even so Aro is still known for his persuasive ways for snatching members into his coven. I'm tired of them thirsty bastards but I love them sooooo much 😭.

The pack (Sam's) will be included, but don't expect them a lot.

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to navigate this story but this is my first one ever.

If you don't like 👉🏿🚪

This is the last time you will see this. I realized how much I disliked seeing it at the top of my chapters, as well as that italic crap 🤦🏿‍♀️

So atp y'all finna just guess it out... I'm joking 🙃🤥 but 'the thoughts' stuff will stay because I do feel like it helps differentiate at times, well atleast for me it does.

WARNINGS:

Language. Drug usage. Gore. Kidnap. Blood. Torture. Death. Mentions death of a child. All the stuff that involves vampires, wolves, shapeshifters, etc., which includes SA.

Now this one WILL NOT be broadcasted without a warning first because, my OC has 2 friends who she's been told, by them personally, that they went through something. And there will be another event with a child involved.

**In this story a child is assaulted, and my OC Family will be there to help the child with recovering, eventually adopting them. It will be brought up, and written about in some details that might be triggering. That's why I said that I'll put warnings for this one out there, especially when I start publishing that part of my story.

DISCLAIMER:

All of the Twilight characters and original storylines are owned by Stephanie Meyers.

Any and all outfits, jewelry, shoes etc. That I post on here or throughout the story, do not belong to me whatsoever. They belong to the wonderful creators that designed, inspired, and/or posted them to the world.

The other storyline that's everywhere and characters are mine.