'Words' - Mind Link conversation
Words/Words - Shawn/Aadya conversations or POV Character's thoughts
Words - Conversations in different languages
(Words) - Words ~ on the right hand side - Author's Note

Dionne's POV

(I'm making her the bad guy for a while. Like when your parents fuck up, and they know it, but won't apologize. Ok, you get it.)

"Yes. Please, Sir, whenever I have some more information, I will get back to you as soon as I can." I said to the distressed husband.

His wife had gone into labor kinda early and the pregnancy was pretty high risk for the couple, especially after two miscarriages. But if he keeps asking me out of the room I won't be of much help.

There was a big car accident, so we had people coming in from everywhere. But due to her health issues, along with the life she was carrying, her case was priority.

After 4 agonizing hours of labor the newborn mother was carted off, so I could start my job with getting her back to her family. She had an enlarged heart, and with her being diabetic, the contractions nearly killed her. Plus all the blood she was losing.

Almost every doctor was on her case. We all wanted the same thing. For the family to go back home healthy.

She had crashed twice, but with the help of Dr. Cullen we saved her, and now she was in the ICU sleeping it off. The new father was stuck between seeing his slightly premie baby girl and his wife. But both was going to be just fine and for that he thanked everyone profusely.

Eventually I was finding myself in an on-call room, ready to get a little shut eye, instead I got the shock of my life.

'So if you don't mind me asking? Where exactly is your job located, along with our home? I know the job is Seattle, but the house, is it near them?'

My baby girl definitely got some tricks up her sleeves.

But, this.

Her father just told me they got on the plane, so there's no way. That's literally across the country.

And I don't have time to prepare what I was going to say about the vegetarians I recently been informed about either.

Might as well say it now.

'The job is in Seattle... the house... Forks, Washington to be exact.'

Nothing but silence.

Great.

'I know you lying, right?! That means they're smack dab right there.'

(I noticed I've stuck with saying the new job is in Seattle, and that Carlisle works there too. Let's roll with they're both gonna work at 'The Seattle University Hospital' and 'Fork's Medical Center'. The home was always gonna be in Forks, so when the house's location was revealed the rest of them figured out what exactly she had done.)

I know she's mad, but who the hell was she talking too!?

(In Black households as a young child I was told you NEVER EVER say 'liar or lying' to an adult or elder. We were always told to say 'story' or 'fibbing')