Chapter 1

Far,Far away from the Earth, there's an Empire called Isheapegary...The Isheapegary empire was divided into Five parts..The EAST,WEST,SOUTH, NORTH AND THE CENTER..The Imperial Palace was located in the Center..
The Eastern part of The Empire was ruled by King Soo-hyun,The Western was ruled by King Woo-bin,While the Southern part was ruled by King Ji-yong and the Northern part was ruled by King Hyun-bin..The Emperor and Empress have One Son, It's the Crown Prince Min-ho,But the Crown Prince Elope with his long time secret lover Shin-hye..Shin-hye a servant in the Imperial palace.She is very beautiful and a kind woman, That's why Min-ho fall in love with her..

The Emperor strongly disagree with their relationship,When he found out that Min-ho and Shin-hye having a secret relationship..He told Min-ho to stop his madness..The Emperor command Shin-hye to leave the imperial palace as soon as possible..Min-ho disagree,that's why the Night that Shin-hye leave..the Crown prince Min-ho leave Isheapegary with Shin-hye,They Choose to Leave a normal Life away from the Isheapegary..The empress was so sad because of what Prince Min-ho did while the Emperor was so Angry..He send people to search his son and his lover but sadly they can't find them anywhere..The Empress blame the Emperor why their Only Son decided to leave the imperial palace..The Relationship Between the Empress and the Emperor become so dull ever since Min-ho disappeared..She will only forgive the Emperor if Min-ho come back to them..

King Soo-hyun have a Two Daughters.. Irene,The oldest..Ruby jane is the Youngest..Irene features were a mixed of her father and her mother while the youngest were purely got her mother's appearance...Ruby jane look exactly like her mother when Queen Go-eun was still in her Twenty's.. Although Queen Go-eun was alread in her 40's,She is still beautiful and Sexy..As well as The king,He is still Handsome and look young..No one would thought that he is now in his 40's..

Eastern kingdom is the Richest Kingdom among 4 kingdoms because Gold mines is located in the East..Only trusted people know the place where exactly it is located..
For the people of the East,Their king is the Most kindest King of all..King Soo-hyun love his people..He is not collecting any taxes from them... That's why the villager's are so thankful to the Kind King..They respect him and Love him and his family..

In Western Kingdom,King Woo-bin was the exact opposite of King Soo-hyun..He is a Cruel King..He doesn't care about his people as long as they are paying their taxes in a exact amount and time... Although he is a Cruel king..He is the Most powerful among the 4 kings because he is a Dark User...He have a two Sons,The older is named Kai while the youngest is Seulgi..Both of his son are also Dark Element User slash Swordsman..A very Good Swordmaster...

In the Southern Kingdom,King Ji-yong is also a kind King..He have a only Daughter named Jisoo..He love her daughter so Much that he don't want her only daughter to come out from the Palace..King Ji-yong also knows Magic as well as the Queen and His daughter Jisoo..They are all Ice element User..

In the Northern Kingdom,King Hyun-bin is a powerful Mage but he value peace..So he's not joining any kind of war among kingdoms..He will not going to messed with you as long as you won't messed with him..His kingdom is the most safeties place to live in because good fairies and good Elves are living in their kingdom..They are protecting the Kingdom of North from intruders, bad creatures and bad spirits..
.

.

Eastern Kingdom..

They are celebrating the 23th birthday of the Youngest Princess Ruby jane,All of the people are invited because The King and Queen decided that the Party will open for public..

Villagers gave their Gifts to the Youngest Princess and wish her a happy birthday..

The twenty-three year old Princess is still single Just like the First Princess..The Villagers Wondered what are the qualities of a Prince their Princesses was looking for..

"Make a wish Ruby jane!" King Soo-hyun said.smiling..

Jennie closed her eyes then make a wish in her mind..
"I wish,I can find my prince charming soon!"

"Done Father" Rj said, smiling..

"Alright, Princess.. Please blow your candle now!" The king replied..

They believe that blowing candles on birthday's,the smoked carried a person's wished and prayers to the Gods..

ruby jane blow her candle,The Villagers clapped their hands..

"Alright! Let the feast Begin!" The king announced..

The villager's started to get their own food and eat happily..While all of them are eating,Ruby jane sneakily leave and go to her secret garden..She Sat on the swing then looked at the sky..

While Ruby jane is enjoying watching the stars above.. Suddenly a cat Meows..

Ruby jane heard it and immediately looked at the ground..She saw a Cat with white and Golden color looking at her..She immediately approach it...Good thing the Cat didn't run away..

(Ruby jane is speaking with their Language)

"Hello..How did you end up here?? Where is your Owner??" She asked.

The cat meows..

"Oh! So you have no owner.. Alright..Do you like to be my pet??" She asked again..

The cat Meows again..

"Okay! From now on..You will be my cat! I will named you Leo!" Rj said.. happily..

The cat Meow again like he was happy to be her pet..

"Come.. Let's go Inside the Palace!" Ruby jane said then leave..

Jisoo come out from where she was hiding and smiled..Jisoo knew that Ruby jane loves cat so She decided to gift her one..

There's a rule in Isheapegary that You can't enter in someone's Kingdom without permission so jisoo must have to secretly Go to other Kingdom if she wanted to,Just like now..She leave their kingdom secretly just to gave ruby jane her gift..

Jisoo played with Ruby jane often when they were still a child,she pretended to be one of the villager's child just to play with Ruby jane..

Ever since that Day,Jisoo always find a way to give jennie her gift for every birthday's and Don't let her know that it is coming from her..

After Ruby jane leave,She also leave and go back to their Kingdom..

------

Thank you for reading ☺️ vote if you like the story..😁