Chapter 19

Lis make a sudden visit in the Imperial Palace..He immediately make his porpoise for visiting the Palace.He was supposed to take Seven with him but he decided to leave Seven in the Tavern to help IU and the others..He put a hidden seal's around the Palace which will be activated automatically when there's a surprise attack...

After he was finished putting seals he made a quick tour inside the Imperial Palace by disguising as one of the imperial guards..He was walking on the hallway when he passed by a Big portrait of His father hanging on the wall..He is smiling on his photo wearing his imperial clothes..Lis longingly touched his father's Photo..Lis saw another two portrait which is he was sure it is his grandparents...

He stared at his Grandmother's photo,She is smiling..Looking beautiful with her Diyi,A traditional attire worn by empresses and crown Princesses,while the Emperor is wearing his lóng páo looking so serious...

Suddenly the Empress was walking with her personal servant..The Empress stop walking and stared at the imperial guard staring at their portrait..The servant also stared at Lis..Lis is unaware because he was drown into his thoughts..

"What are you doing here Guard??" The Empress speak..

Lis was startled and glanced at the Empress..He immediately bowed his head and answered
"I'm sorry Empress.. I'm just staring at the portrait!"

The empress was suddenly become fond of lis voice like his voice is soothing her entire body..

"It's okay.." the Empress softly said..

The old servant beside the empress looked at the Empress..The way the Empress speak to the guards is just like she was talking to a child,afraid that the child might cry..

"Umm..I have to go back to my post Empress.. I'm sorry again!" lis said then bowed his head..

"Wait..May I know what's your name young guard??" The empress asked..

"My name is L.. Empress!" Lis replied..

"L?!" The Empress uttered..

"I have to go now Empress.. Excuse me!" Lis said then immediately leave..

"Empress..Why did you asked the guards name??" The servant asked..

"It's because..His voice can soothe my body..I feel relax by listening to his voice..I don't know why.." the Empress replied..

"Oh! This is the first time that guards can make you feel this way Empress.." The old servant said..

"Yeah.." the Empress Answered..

Meanwhile Lis is already out of the Imperial Palace and was back to his real form..

"Phew! That was close!" Lis Mumbled..

"Now! I have to go to the King's Palace and Visit My Princess.." Lis said to himself..

He immediately teleport outside the Palace,He make roses and chocolates using his power then proceed to the Palace gate..

"Good morning Guards..I am here to delivered this to The princess!" Lis said..

"Okay..Just gave it to us So that we can gave it to the princess.." The guard replied..

"Oh! But I can't do that Sir..I must gave it by myself because I have something to tell to the Princess!" Lis said..

"Hmm..I'm sorry but We can't just let you in Young Man.." The guard replied..

"Is that so Sir.." Lis said..

Suddenly Nayeon saw lis on the Palace gate and approach the guards..