Chapter 4

"Alright! I'm done reading the information..So where should I go now??"

"You have to follow the red dots on the map Master..That is the beginning of your Mission..You need to level up your power as soon as possible.."

"Alright.. Let's go Seven.." I said then I start to walked..

As we are traveling I keep on asking Seven several questions..And Seven keep on answering me..

"So Seven..What is the language of Isheapegary??"

"It's Isheapegarian Language Master!"

"Alright! So..Do I have an ability to understand their language too??"

"Yes Master..You can speak and understand any language.."

"That's cool! And by the way..What is  my name here??"

"You will be using the Name Wanderer for a while Master..Told them that you are traveling places by places until you reached here..You can Add anything you wanted With your nickname Wanderer!"

"Okay..Thank you Seven..Then I will Add my initials to it...I am Now..LM the wanderer.."

"Okay Master!"

"By the way Seven..Can I change your appearance into something even cuter??"

"You mean.. Customize my physical appearance Master??"

"Yeah..Can I do that??"

"Of course Master..The moment Birth Father told me to keep an eye of you..I Already become yours.."

"I see..Then while we are traveling..Let me start customize you!"

"Alright Master"

I started to customized seven.. Seven told me what settings to tap and teach me what is their uses..When I get used to it..I begin to make over seven..Since seven have a voice of a robot..I don't know his/her gender.. That's why I asked him/her and I found out that he is a boy..So I have now a lead what to do to him..

After 35 minutes,I am now done customizing him..

"Done! How do you like your new appearance??"

"I look like a real human now!"

"So do you like it??"

"I don't know how to answer that Master,since I don't have any feelings!"

"Hmm! Don't worry Seven..If my power level up and Already powerful..I will turn you into real human.."

"Oh! But you don't have to do that Master"

"Nah! I want you to be real human and enjoy the life here with me..Being a Robot was no Fun.. Robot can't eat or Don't have feelings..I want you to become my younger brother meet someone you can fall in love with!"

Seven didn't say anything because just like he said,he don't have any feelings..

After a while,they are now reached their destination..

"What should I do now Seven??"

"Master.. about your Mission..Pick one out from the Three choices on the screen.."

"Alright..I will pick B. Help the tavern owner to gain her customers back!"

"Okay Master..Go ahead inside now.."

I started to entered inside and talked to the tavern owner..My ability to speak any language already activated..

"Hi..Are you the tavern owner??" I asked..