Chapter 24

Isheapegary Empire and Asgaerian Empire become so peaceful when lis become their Protector..Lis always scout around both Empires just to make sure it's safety...His popularity is unstoppable especially among Women's...The Princesses in Asgaerian Empire was craving for his attention..They always send invitation in every kind of event to the Isheapegary's Empire crown prince...Just like now Lis is currently in Asgaerian Empire to be watch the Competition...

"Who do you think will win Crown prince??" King Yoon asked Lis..

"I think the one wearing red clothes.." Lis replied..

"Really?! But Look at him,He looks like a lame fighter!" King Yoon said..

"Don't judge the book by it's cover King Yoon..He likes to stay in a low profile,I can tell just by looking at him..He will be the winner in the end..I can guarantee you that!" Lis replied..

"Hmm..Well,If it's that you're judgement Prince LM..Then I believe in you!" King Yoon answered..

Lis smiled at King yoon and focused on watching the competition..

.

.

.

Lis already back at Isheapegary Empire,He go straight to the Eastern Kingdom to See Princess Ruby jane..They didn't saw each other for almost A week since Lis become busy attending Events in Asgaerian Empire..

Nayeon Led Lis on the garden where Princess Ruby jane are,Lis hide the flowers behind his back and approach the Princess who is busy reading her favorite book..He silently go behind the princess back and cover her eyes..

Ruby jane's gasped,But when he smell the familiar scent her body feel relaxed and touch Lis hands..

"I miss you" Princess Ruby jane Uttered..

Lis take off her hands on Ruby jane's eyes then wrap his arms to Ruby jane's Waist..

"I miss you too Ruby jane" lis said then kissed Rj's head..

"Mmm.. When did you come back??" Ruby jane asked..

"Just now,I go straight here to see you my love" Lis replied..

Ruby jane blushed on Lis endearment..
"You call me My love??"

"Mhm..by the way,this is for you my love." lis said..then give the flower to Rj..

Rj accepted it then uttered thank you to lis..
Ruby jane tilt her head then cupped Lis face..She rub her thumb on Lis cheek..Lis smiled at Ruby jane and peck her lips But
Ruby jane pulled lis closer then kissed lis lips passionately..Lis carry Ruby jane's and hold her into her arms...Rj wrapped her arms to lis neck..

"Mmm.." Ruby jane moaned..

They pulled out the kissed when they need to catch some breathe,lis rest his forehead to ruby jane..

"I love you so much Ruby jane" Lis uttered..

"I love you too Lis" Rj replied..

Lis eyes widened..
"You said you love me too..does that mean,You are my girlfriend now??"

"Hmm yeah,Since the very beginning that I let you kissed me..I consider you as my boyfriend already!" Ruby jane replied..

Lis lift ruby jane's and slowly spin her around..Ruby jane smiled..

"Thank you My love..I promised to love you forever!" Lis said..

"Thank you too for coming into my life.." Ruby jane's Replied..

Lis stop spinning Ruby jane's around then capture Ruby jane's lips once more..

King Soo-hyun and Queen Go-eun are watching them from afar..King Soo-hyun hugged the queen from behind and they happily watch the young couple on the garden..