Chapter 13

7pm At Northern Kingdom..

Lis get out from their room and decided to explore the palace without Seven..
He just follow the path and it led him directly to the garden...

As he was walking,He saw a rabbit walking in the middle of the garden..He wants to catch the rabbit so he immediately follow it..The rabbit runs when lis shown himself..Lis also run and Chased the rabbit..

"Buster?? Where are you??" A soft voice suddenly called..

Lis stop chasing the rabbit and immediately hide..

"Buster?? C'mon..Show yourself..I have something for you!" The soft voice called again..

"There you are Buster!" Princess soo-young said when she saw the rabbit hiding on a bush..She approach it and carry Buster..

Lis accidentally step on the scattered tree branches because he moved backwards and it makes a Loud sounds..

"Who's there??" Princess soo-young asked..

Lis cover his mouth and stay silent..

Princess soo-young put down Buster and then ready herself..She heard a loud beating of hearts and try to search for it..

She glanced at the big tree then slowly approach it..she make a weapon using her power then Attacked who behind the tree..

Lis grip the princess hand that holding a weapon then put it to her behind gently.. Princess soo-young sword drop on the ground..Lis take it a chance to cover princess soo-young's Mouth using his hand then pull her closer to his body..

Princess soo-young eyes widened..

"mmfphh" princess soo-young tried to speak..

"Shhh..I will let you go only if you promise me that,you won't attacked me??" Lis said..

Princess soo-young nodded her head..But princess soo-young readying herself to attacked the guy again..once he let her go..
Lis is aware of it but he still let the princess go.. Princess soo-young about to launch her attacked but lis is quick to pinned princess soo-young on the tree.. Princess soo-young hands and body are pinning by the tree..Lis face are so closed to Princess soo-young's face..

She tried to released herself but she can't..Lis is stronger than her..

"Stop struggling Princess! I let you go but you tried to attacked me again..You have to be punished" lis said..his breath fanning princess soo-young's face..

Princess soo-young was shocked how closed their faces are..She Blushed when she saw lis handsome face..She unconsciously stared at lis eyes..Lis suddenly feel like he was being hypnotized.. Without him noticed,he was leaning closer to Soo-young's face..

Soo-young eyes widened..Lis lips landed on Princess soo-young's lips..Princess soo-young gasped..Lis moved his lips, Princess soo-young didn't know but she responded to Lis kissed..Lis slowly letting go of princess soo-young's hands that are been pinned on the tree.. Princess soo-young and lis about to deepen the kissed when they heard the voice of Prince Jeongyeon calling Princess soo-young..

They let go of each other...They can't looked into each other..Princess soo-young immediately runaway and approach his brother..

"I'm here!" Princess soo-young said..

"Father was looking for you..he said..His guest will join us eating dinner..so we better go there!"Prince Jeongyeon inform..

"Okay brother!" Princess soo-young replied then leave with her brother..