Chapter 11

Now that I already successfully got my familiar,I decided to explore the kingdom of the North..

Seven told me that the kingdom of the North is the safest place to live in,since King Hyun-bin make sure that every human being and other raises were all good ones..He value peace more than anything else..I fly down and decided to just walked like everybody else...

I am at the corner buying apples because I'm hungry..I paid the apples and decided to eat it while walking...I heard people gossiping at the side of the street..

"Hey,the Palace announced that there's someone from outside who pass through the barrier??"

"Huh?! How did you even know that??"

"It's because my nephew told me that the king informed them about it.."

"Oh really?! I hope whoever pass through the barrier is good one.. Because if it's not..out kingdom will be in doomed!"

"Yeah.. that's what I'm hoping for also.. Because you knew..that someone might be powerful to get passed through the barrier that king Hyun-bin make..Our king is powerful but that someone is much more powerful..What if he/she brought his/her own troupe and Target our Kingdom?!"

"I hope not"

"We can just prayed to God that,They won't attacked our Kingdom.."

"Yeah!"

I continue to walked, pretending I didn't heard anything..I almost forgot thag I'm on disguise..So people don't think that I am that someone.. Although I can guarantee them that I don't have plan to attack their kingdom nor reign it.. I'm just taking a break since I always do mission..And by the way I didn't told you guys that I already reached level 30 since I got My familiar..That is my last Mission to upgrade my power...

At The palace(Northern, Kingdom)

"Father,did you successfully track the Intruder??" Princess soo-young asked .

"Not yet princess.." The king replied..

"Oh my..I hope he's not bad person or creature.." princess Soo-young worriedly said..

"Don't worry too much!" The king assured..

"You can't blame me father.. I'm worried for our Kingdom..That someone is powerful enough to make our kingdom Fall..He/she walked through your barrier easily.." Princess soo-young said..

"I know that Princess.. Don't worry I will fight him/her Myself whoever he is,I will give my life just for this Kingdom!" The king replied..

"Oh no father..We will help you..You Don have to fight alone.." Prince Jeongyeon said..

"That's right King! We are here to help you!" Mina and Rosé added..

"Thank you.." The king replied..

"You're welcome King!" Rosé and Mina answered..

.

.

Lis change his features into young Man this time and continue to explore the kingdom..He step inside the club and taverns to eat and drinks whatever he wants..Food here in Northern Kingdom are great but not as Great as Eastern Kingdom where there's an earth food..He missed to eat earth foods..He think an idea,He will go back at the Eastern Kingdom next week..He get out from the tavern after he pays and decided to go to shop and find valuable things to buy and a souvenir to IU...He saw a Jewelry shop and entered inside..

"Good morning little brother.." The Jewelry shop owner greeted..

"Good morning too Sister!" Lis greeted back..