Chapter 10

After the first meetings of Seulgi and Irene.. Seulgi always follow irene secretly..He always make sure that Irene come back to the palace safe then he leave after ensuring her safety.. Seulgi didn't even bother to investigate about the secret mines of Eastern Kingdom...All matters to him is Irene.. Meanwhile Irene secretly have fallen in love with Lis..She is hoping that the young man will come back in IU's tavern,that is the reason why she always come back there...

Irene was supposed to sneaked out again but they're mother caught her on the act of leaving the palace..

"Irene! Where do you think you're going??" The Queen asked..

Irene gasped and stop walking..She is in disguise but the Queen still recognize her..

"Turn around and face me! I'm asking you princess.." The queen said..

Irene turn around and looked at her mother..The queen approach irene and removed her fake beard..

"How long have you been doing this??" The Queen asked..

"Just now Mother!" Irene lied..

"Don't lie to me.." the queen said..

"I'm sorry Mother.. I've been doing this for a long time now!" Irene confess..

"But why??" The queen asked..

"It's because.. I'm bored..I wanna stroll the village.." Irene answered..

"Are you always going out alone??" The queen asked..

"Yes mother.." Irene lied..

"It's dangerous..What if someone grab you outside while you are exploring??" The queen worriedly said..

"It's safe Mother..I always do this and I always come back unscathed.." Irene as answered..

"Why are you keep going out?? Is there someone you'll seeing outside?? A young man perhaps??" The queen curiously asked..

Irene eyes widened and her face flushed..
"Nothing Mother.."

"Hmm..Why are you blushing then??" The Queen teased..

"Maybe because I'm feeling hot mother..my clothes is thick!" Irene alibis..

"Silly alibis my dear..you don't have to be shy..If you have special someone now..You invite him here..So that you don't need to sneaked out.." The Queen suggested..

"But Mom..I don't have special someone.. Besides..father told us that he must be a prince.." Irene said..

"It's not necessary if he's a prince or not.. You're father just said that probably because prince is suitable to you and ruby jane Since you two are princess..But we want your happiness..So,Tell me My dear..Is there someone caught your interest??" The Queen softly asked..

"Mhm..yes Mother!" Irene admit..

"Hmm..Who is he?? What is his name??" The Queen asked again..

"His name is LM Mother..But unfortunately  he left and gone to I don't know where.." Irene answered..

"Oh I see.. It's ashamed..We didn't have chance to meet him..But can you tell us who exactly he is and how did you meet him??" The Queen said..

Irene sat down on the bench and The Queen sat beside her..Irene started to tell her mother have did he meet LM..

"Wow! So This Young Man is a chef..Hmm..By the way you describe his food, I'm beginning to get curious how it's Taste.." The Queen said..

"It's delicious Mother..Even Ruby jane loves it.." Irene confessed..then Irene suddenly cover her mouth..