Chapter 2

Earth..

Lisa Manoban was born with male genitalia..Her parents love her so much..She become orphan in a age of 6 because her parents was killed by the robbers who robbed their house...She have no other relatives to take care of her that's why police bring her to the orphanage..

Ever since Lisa's parents died,Lisa become a gloomy person.. She's not talking to anyone and playing with the other kids in the orphanage..She always wanted to be alone..The child caregivers understand why she's being like that so they will continue to talked to her Even though Lisa won't replied them back,Until Lisa recovered from the death of her parents..People from the orphanage was so happy that Lisa recovered and now they find her Adorable and cheerful kid..

When Lisa reached 7 years old..She got adopted by Mr and Mrs Jung..Mr and Mrs Jung are kind to Lisa at first but when Mr and Mrs Jung found out Lisa's secret,They begin to ignored her and made her their servant..Lisa was still thankful because she still attending school even though she have to work at home just after she come back from school.. Lisa's life become more hard when Mr and Mrs Jung's first child were born..Her sister always making fun of Lisa..Making her work Non-stop..She become her sister Personal servant..Lisa can't do anything about it, Because if she won't do what her sister wanted..She will get beaten by Mr and Mrs Jung..

Lisa wanted to go back to the orphanage but Mr and Mrs Jung warned her that they will kill all the people on the orphanage..Lisa don't want it to happen that's why she stay..Lisa aware about what Mr and Mrs Jung business..They do illegal business..Mr jung was a Gang Leader..

And now Lisa is already 23th years old..She   currently working in the club where Own by the Gangsters for almost 7 years now..Mr and Mrs jung stop sending Lisa to school when she graduated highschool..She started to work right away...She don't have a choice but to follow their orders..Even her salary were collected by Mr and Mrs Jung...

--------

Lisa is going back to their house from the club she was working for..

After 35 minutes,She finally reached their house..She heaved a deep sighed while looking at the messed living room..Her sister is sitting on the couch eating snacks while watching the television..

"What?!" Her sister snorted..

"Nothing!" Lisa replied then start to clean the messed..

Her sister is just looking at her cleaning her messed..She suddenly stand up and said..
"After you've done cleaning here,Come to my room and Massage me!"

"Okay" lisa replied..

Her sister leave after that.. Lisa immediately finished cleaning the living room and go to her sister's room..

She found her sister already lying on her bed..

"Massage my legs now.." her sister commanded..

Lisa take the oil and start to massage her sister's Legs..

"Ahh! It feel so Good..Keep it up!" Her sister commanded..

Lisa keep on massaging her sister's legs..Her sister are staring at her while massaging her legs and feet..Lisa is not aware that her sister knew her secrets..Her sister is staring at her crotch they whole time..

"Okay..Stop massaging my legs now..Next massage my Back!" Her sister said..then Take off her shirt and lye on her stomach..

Lisa didn't say anything,she just followed her sister's order..

While she is massaging her sister's back,Her sister is moaning like she is having a sex with his boyfriend..

Lisa furrowed her brows while looking at her sister with disgust..