Chapter 7

Now that Lis already help IU's tavern gained her customers back,Lis must have to leave and go to the Next mission..
Lis felt sad because he have no choice but to say goodbye to IU..So here he is in the kitchen talking seriously to IU..

"What we should talked about Brother LM??" IU asked..

"Sister IU..Now that you're tavern already operating well..I need to Leave..And continue traveling" Lis said..

IU suddenly become sad..
"Ohh! So soon??"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry Sister IU..But I promise I will visit you here someday..So don't forget me okay??" Lis said.

"Of course Brother LM..I won't forget you.. Thanks for helping me Brother LM..I am actually sad because you have to leave but I can't force you to stay when you have to leave..But remember this Brother..My tavern is always open for you!" IU replied..then hugged him

"Yeah Sister IU..I will remember that.. Thank you also for taking me in.." Lis answered smiling.. hugged her back..

"So when did you plan to leave??" IU asked teary eyed..

"Ummm, Tomorrow.." Lis replied..

"Hmmm.. Alright..You take care yourself okay??" IU said..her tears fall down..She actually got used to lis living with her..

"I will Sister.. Till we meet again!" Lis said then pulled out the hug..

IU wipe her tears then nodded her head..

"Don't be sad Sister IU..I will come back here soon.." Lis softly said..

"Okay..I will try not to be sad.. Because i will missed you!" IU replied..

"I will miss you too Sister IU..By the way..you have to looked for a trusted helpers to help you here..I already teach you recipes of the dishes in the menu.. Don't share it to anyone.. It's only for your tavern.." Lis instructed..

"Yes Brother LM..I will asked my cousins to come here and help me.. Don't worry!" IU answered..

"Alright.. It's already getting late.. Let's sleep now Sister IU.. Goodnight" lis said..

"Okay Brother LM..You go ahead first..I will just going to write letter to my cousin's.." IU replied..

Lis nods his head then go upstairs to rest in his room..

.

.

Next Day..

Lis leave a letter to IU and left it in the kitchen table then leave..
He is now traveling to the another village for his next Mission..

"Seven??"

"Yes Master??"

"Can i Still monitor IU's tavern even if I'm on another place??"

"Of course Master..You are Now in Level 2..You can use your power to Monitor anyone you like.."

"Ohh! So how can I do that??"

"Save IU's tavern as your favorite place then you can monitor her place immediately just by tapping it.."

"Ohh okay.. Thanks seven.."

"No problem Master.."

Lis followed what Seven told him..Then tap it to see what IU's been doing..She is still sleeping..So Lis tap exit and then Talked to Seven again..

"By the way Seven..What level can i used levitation??"

"Level 3 Master"

"Ohh..Then I must finished my mission quick.. Can't wait to fly!" Lis excitedly said..