We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes

The halls of the compound were devoid of the Avengers, not having been seen for the whole day. None of them have left their private floor that only the highest ranking agents can access. 

The rest of the compound seemed to be the central hub for gossip as agents would share glances and looks at one another, everytime the main doors would slide open. All they knew is that director Fury and Agent Hill were to make an appearance at the compound, which was highly usual so everyone was on high alert.

Every agent had made sure their uniform was ironed within an inch of its life, any creases to appear would cause an agent to return to their room to iron it out again. Their pistols holstered on their right side with a full magazine, and four spare magazines on the left of their belt. Their tasers were to be fully charged and holstered behind their back, easier for them to identify the two different weapons on their belts. 

Their boots polished until they looked fresh from the cordwainer, the sole cleaned of all dirt; and the laces replaced with new ones ensuring that the aglets weren't coming away from the laces. For those agents that were on guard duty at the compound on this day, they had to ensure that they had taken apart, serviced and rebuilt their FN SCAR-L to ensure it was in full working order. 

However, none of this had been asked for by the Director or Agent Hill; it had just been assumed by most agents that they were here for an inspection. Oh how wrong they were about to be proven. 

The doors to the entrance slid open and all agents turned their heads to look who was coming out of it. They were hardly surprised to see the Director and Agent Hill, they had been warned they were coming. What was surprising is the eight special agents that followed them out of the doors and a masked stranger.

The masked stranger has their hands cuffed in front of them, as they drag their feet along the floor making it harder for the two agents that are holding them to walk. The masked stranger has four special agents behind them, the two holding them, two in front of them and in front of them are the Director and Agent Hill. 

The cuffs on the masked figure are big and glowing a bright electric blue. The lower level agents have never seen these sort of cuffs used before but with their training they know they are power draining.

This masked stranger is enhanced. 

The lower level agents don't know what to do with themselves, looking to one another in question and receiving no answers. Their eyes falling back to the masked stranger who is now looking around the room. The only thing visible on the stranger was their purple, no, violet eyes as they scanned around the room. 

The bottom part of their face was covered by a white tactical mask that seemed to glow blue around the edges. Their tactical suit was a perfect fit, made for their exact body proportions and it was evident that it was armoured: most likely bullet proof. Attached to the top half of the tactical suit was an open faced balaclava and hood, hiding any more identifying details of the stranger. 

The Director and Agent Hill came to a stop in the main entrance room that was the central hub where four hallways connected. One hallway went to the agents training room, one hallway went to the agents offices and meeting room, one hallway was the hallway that leads to the doors the Director had just come from. The last hallway was empty of life, because it was the hallway that led to the elevator up to the Avengers level of the compound. Level 1 being their training room. Level 2 being the common room and kitchen. Level 3 and 4 were the bedrooms of the Avengers that chose to live here. 

However, if an elevator can go up it can also go down. On sub level 1 were the security rooms that tracked what happened on sub level 2 and 3. Level 2 contained a few interrogation rooms, because it is possible to interrogate more than one person at a time. Level 3 contained the cell. This cell was the very same one from the helicarrier, well new because Loki had ended up destroying the other using his brother, that was made for the hulk.