The Blue Danube Waltz

"Trapped in by glass and metal, all because I'm fucking mental, for all of you I cause unsettle, thoughts in my mind are not so gentle." The masked stranger huffs as they sit criss-cross applesauce on the floor of the cell. "Here I am left on my own, time to let a plan simmer, as my eyes scan into the unknown, leaving time to grow my stinger." 

The masked stranger was alone in the big basement that makes up sub level 3. There was only one door in and out, that was behind the stranger, the code of the door was changed daily and thumbprint and eye scans were also needed. The room itself was made out of concrete, in the shape of a hexagon each of the six walls were 10 inches thick and reinforced with vibranium. The ceiling was 20 foot high, the darkness was easy to get lost in when the main lights were turned off, the only means of light in the cell was a small lamp that allowed a prisoner to find the toilet. 

There was a control panel that spanned along three of the walls, plenty of room for the Avengers or other agents to stand behind. The stranger stared intently at the control panel, then around the room and then the cell. Analysing every little detail and making assumptions about what the cell was capable of doing. They could tell the cell was power draining somehow, as they no longer wore the cuffs, but their enhancements never surfaced.

The cell itself was also a hexagon, it was stronger than just being round according to Stark, each pane of glass was 8 inches thick. It was bullet proof, shock proof, and the 6 metal poles that hold the cell together were made of vibration and had a similar tech to the blank panthers suit. So let's say the masked stranger was to punch the glass or metal, well they would be shot away like a ragdoll. 

According to Black Widow it's quite entertaining to watch.

Before the masked stranger could think anymore on it a click could be heard behind them. They smiled under their mask as they sat up straighter but kept their head bowed looking down in their lap as their hands rested on their knees. They watched from the corner of their eyes as a pair of shoes came into view, and followed them until they stopped in front of the cell.

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Is that written down on a manuscript? The man who stands in front of me, with his tiny little goatee, thinks he stands above the rest, but there is something that must be confessed, you were able to kill in seconds, with all those mass produced weapons, yet you're the one who is victimised, and left the rest to be kicked aside. Oh so many killed by your hands, I don't know how you bear to stand, looking at all your friends, with whom you're trying to make amends, you can never truly be seen as good, oh but how you wish that you could."

"Are you done?" The stranger doesn't answer Stark's question but instead starts drumming their fingers against the floor as they bop their head humming the tune aloud. "Highway to hell?"

The masked stranger puts their hands either side of their hips, keeping their legs crossed, they push their body off the floor. They continue humming the song as they slowly lean forward and push their legs behind them, now uncrossing them as they bend them upwards moving into a handstand. Then they bend their arms before pushing off the ground so their feet move over their head flipping up the right way. Making it seem effortless when they land on both their feet they continue to hum as they start to dance around their cell, pretending to play air guitar as they continue to hum.

"You know you're a very annoying kid." Tony says pointing a pen to the masked stranger who continues to ignore him choosing to dance. "Friday, what are they doing?"

"They are ignoring you sir." 

"I can see that, but there must be an ulterior motive." 

"From scans and deciphering body language, there is no ulterior motive. They are simply ignoring you and enjoying a dance as they do so."

"You are meant to be on my side Friday." Tony drags his hand over his face.