A Friend

Agent Y/l/n walked next to Fury as they headed back towards the conference room, Fury smiling smugly to himself. They made it to the end of the hallway, the conference room was in sight when Fury put his hand out in front of Agent Y/l/n. 

"What do you think, Agent?" Agent Y/l/n smirked at the Director.

"Let them down easy?" Agent Y/l/n asked as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Sure." 

They both started walking again, not even bothering to knock on the door and just entered like they owned the place. They all turned to the door smiling when they saw Fury but all getting ready for a fight when they saw Agent Y/l/n following behind. Of course none of them know they were an agent and Wanda furrows her brows when they follow Fury to the front of the room. But now she had no mask or hood on so they could most definitely see F.R.I.D.A.Y was right, the agent was a woman.

Agent Y/l/n stood at ease with her feet shoulder width apart and her arms resting behind her back. Fury didn't say anything and Tony took it as the perfect opportunity to push his way to her, his hand on her throat as he pushed her against the wall. His face was filled with anger but the woman only laughed at his attempts, holding her hands out when she saw other people move to stop him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He spat his words out, too angry to take a normal breath. "You need to tell me what the fuck you know about my parents. You need to tell me everything you know. I will kill you if you don't." 

"Well then you won't get your answers will you." Tony's grip loosened slightly and it gave the woman enough wiggle room to push his hand away, turning him around before forcing him against the wall. His front pressed against the wall, head turned to his side as she bent his arm backwards and upwards between his shoulder blades.

"Get this crazy bitch off of me." The woman only looked at Fury who gave a short nod, so she dropped Stark taking a step back. 

He pushed his shoulder against hers as he walked away, straightening his tie and clearing his throat. Agent Y/l/n repositions herself a smirk playing at her lips which is soon wiped off by a smack on the face, the sound echoing around the room. Agent Y/l/n raises her eyebrows as she looks at her attacker. 

"That's for lying to me." Her Sokovian accent is thick with her words, but she soon brings the woman into a hug. "And that's because I've missed you." 

"I've missed you too." The woman wraps her arms around Wanda's neck pulling her head to her shoulder. "Care to introduce me?" 

Wanda looks at Fury who gives her a small nod and she smiles widely as she turns to look at her colleagues. The woman's arm moves to wrap around Wanda's shoulder as Wanda’s arm wraps around her torso. 

"Everybody this is Y/n Y/l/n. Y/n these are my colleagues. We have Tony Stark, the man who strangled you. Steve Rogers the man you made dance. Sam Wilson, you dissed his wings he is not happy. Uhm, then there is Rhodey, Stark's best pal. You know Pietro, then that is Vision. He is a synthetic being sort of thing. I don't get it, but the gem in his head is the mind stone. You've met Natasha Romanoff, managed to anger her too. Good job. Finally, there is Maria Hill or Agent Hill as we call her and Sharon Carter. But judging by their smirks you know them. Anyone else? Oh right! There is Bruce Banner and Thor, they are off-world right now; and Clint Barton who is on vacation. Yep, I think that's everyone." 

Wanda looked up at Y/n, excitement in her eyes, a silent question along with it. Y/n pulled Wanda round so their fronts were flushed together and Y/n held her tight. She knew Wanda craved physical contact, having lost it at a young age due to her parents death. Wanda always thought Y/n gave the best hugs, and she missed them for the three years she was gone.