Pietro

Pietro stood in the elevator watching his sister walk away as the doors slowly closed. He could have easily chased after her but he knew deep down she needed space to deal with whatever she is dealing with. He scratches at his head trying to see if there was anything he could think of that Wanda could have done to upset Y/n. 

"Natasha." He whispers to himself with an eye roll. 

"Natasha indeed."

"Ahhh! Fucking hell Sharon don't scare people like that! Shit!" 

"Y/n, Wanda and now you. I know I was a sneaky, sneaky spy but I didn't think I was that sneaky." Sharon chuckles. 

"Anyway, what do you mean 'Natasha indeed'." Pietro raises a brow in question and Sharon just shrugs. 

"Go find her and ask her. Then maybe go talk to Aunt Y/n, oh wait she's your momma. Oh that's another thing. We're cousins technically. Have fun with Natasha." Pietro can't get a word in sideways as Sharon pushes him out of the elevator, the door closing as she just smirks at him. 

"Cousins?" He turns around from the elevator rubbing at his eyebrows. "Well I didn't see that coming."

After not being able to figure out how he and Sharon were apparently cousins he puts a mental pin in it and decides he needs to talk to a few people. The first one being Natasha.

Natahsa is sitting on the edge of the medical bed, her shirt discarded behind her as Bruce examines the damage. Steve isholding Natasha's left arm up slightly while supporting her body so Bruce could check her over properly. Natasha would suck in a harsh breath every now and again when Bruce's hands traced over the large bruise that had already formed on her left side. 

"Definitely broken I'm afraid Natasha. Two broken ribs, one fractured. You're lucky you haven't got any internal bleeding." Bruce removed his gloves writing a few things down on his notepad as Steve slowly lowered Natasha's arm. 

"What about training and missions?"  Bruce looked over at Natasha over the rim of his glasses letting out a small breath. 

"Give it two weeks. We don't have the cradle here at the moment due to upgrades and repairs. So two weeks of no training and missions. You can still help train others by watching and telling them but no training yourself." 

"Come on, you know me and not training. I get all jittery and pent up." Natasha tries her best pout but Bruce shakes his head. 

"That doesn't work anymore Natasha. Two weeks. No less." Bruce goes to walk out of the room but before anyone can react the door is flung open and a blue and silver blurr trails in. 

"Ah fuck!" Steve and Bruce quickly swivel around to see Pietro holding Natasha against the wall, one arm pressed across the top of her chest while his other is by her face pointing a finger at her in anger. 

"What the fuck did you do Natasha?" Pietro spits out his accent heavy on his words as Natasha tries to wiggle out of his grip. 

"Let her go, Pietro, she has broken ribs, you are doing more harm than good." Pietro's head turns on a swivel, a dangerous glint in his eye as he stares down Bruce. 

"What are you going to do about it, jolly green giant?" Bruce holds his hands up grumbling at the name as Steve takes a step forward. 

"Let's just talk about this kid, like civilised people. Don't do something you regret." Pietro scoffs, shaking his head. 

"I'm not a kid so stop treating me like one. And this doesn't involve you, you self righteous american bastard. This is between me and the ever so great Natasha Romanoff. So I suggest you fuck off and leave us to talk." Pietro turns back to look at Natasha who isn’t fighting against him anymore, she knows that if he was going to hurt her he would have probably done it by now so she nods her head towards the door.