𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

DAMON AND THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO CAME IN STEFAN'S FUNERAL WERE TAKEN BY A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT, INCLUDING STEFAN. Mikaelsons are brought from the moment when Elijah and Klaus were about to stake each other, including Hayley and Finn. Shadowhunters were taken after one month of Alec and Magnus' wedding.

Nothing is visible except darkness. Suddenly lights are turned on.

" Where the hell are we? " Caroline asked. Damon spots Stefan and gets shocked.

" Stefan, you are alive, brother. " Without wasting a second Damon hugged Stefan. Caroline also saw her dead husband standing alive. She had tears in her eyes. Stefan also saw her and they ran toward each other and kissed.

" How? " Was the only word Caroline was able to utter.

" It doesn't matter. We are together that's all we want. " Stefan comforted Caroline.

" Promise me, you will never leave me again. "

" I promise. " Stefan assured her wife.

Till now Elijah and Klaus were also very confused, they were about to sacrifice their life. What shocked them more was, Hayley was also there. Hope was very happy to see both her parents alive again. Salvatores and the rest of the residents of Mystic Falls noticed the Mikaelson family.

" What the hell are Mikaelsons doing here? " Damon asked which caused Mikaelsons to notice the presence of Scooby-Doo gang.

" We can ask you the same question. " Kol retorted. Words were about to exchanged but suddenly, they noticed a face they never thought of seeing again, Eveline Gilbert.

" Eveline, where the hell you were? We thought you were dead. " Elena shouted at her twin. But before she could respond, Clary interrupted in between.

" Rose, who are these people? " All of them were very confused. Klaus glanced at Eveline, he was very guilty for cheating on her. Eveline ignored his guilty stare and felt Achatius intertwining their fingers. A pang of jealousy hit Klaus.

" I know all of you are confused why are you here? You all here to watch the life of Roseline Morgenstern also known as Eveline Gilbert to some of you. You might be wondering who am I? I am the guardian of all the universe. Now please be seated. " A voice echoed in the hall.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Seating Arrangement:

Row 1- Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Enzo, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Tyler and Matt

Row 2- Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Finn, Freya, Keelin, Davina and Hope

Row 3- Roseline, Achatius, Clary, Jace, Theodore, Alec, Isabelle, Magnus, Simon, Luke, Maryse, Max, Jonathan

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────